• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS/WTT 6.5" RC Suspension

Well, as it turns out I've been failed again. Week #3. Meanwhile I accrue $21 a day fees because someone saw an awesome offer on NAXJA they didn't want to let pass by I get charged out the ass daily while they tell me everything's OK and they'll be there in a few days. The last straw has been pulled, and now the lift is going back on because I'm not chancing $21 a day for a few more weeks while people jew me over just because they want my lift.

If you can't afford something, then don't man up to it and then make excuses every week on why you can't make it. It's bad enough when someone really 'wants' a lift. It's a whole'other beast when it's their daily driver and it's sitting in a DIY auto shop that charges you $21 a day for taking up bay space because you can't move your vehicle because there is no damn suspension underneath it.

Bottom line, Paintballa0788 doesn't deliver. At least not to me. And I made it perfectly clear when I said I would pay $80 dollars and I need it delivered (because I have no vehicle, duh) to me. He even said he had no job so his schedule was open. After 2 solid weeks I have no results.

If he has to deliver do you and you live in NC, don't expect him to deliver. I know it's a long distance, but I have driven much longer than that and turned around and came back because my ass was grass if I didn't.. not just because I didn't "feel" like it. I ran the risk and lived to tell the tale. A lot more than he will do apparently.

And you didn't know you had a COURT-DATE on Friday (the day you're leaving to come up here) until YESTERDAY ?? How irresponsible are you??

Even so, he shouldn't have said he would and then F'ed over the other 2 that wanted my lift for 2 solid weeks. He just can't accept that he can't do something when he has to have something because it's "a deal he can't pass up."

If for no other reason than supporting Karma I recommend you don't do business with this character unless you live inside the same state and you're driving there to pick something up.

Last edited:
Back