• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: XJ

You still haven't found an xj?

I thought that XJ's were overpriced here until I looked at Toyotas. Hot damn, people are asking a lot for those!

I'm already searching in Phoenix, Tucson and Sierra Vista. Considering how people are completely incapable of accurately describing vehicles, I am not sure I wanna drive to Yuma to find out the XJ is a total pile.

IMHO for whatever reason, good used vehicles (and particularly Jeeps) are getting far higher prices than normal right now. I recently benefited by selling my wifes car for way more than I should have got so I'm happy but seems a wee bit out of wack. We were resigned to buying a new replacement because the used prices for what she wanted were nearly the cost of new. After hawking the internet for a couple weeks was able to find a decent deal on used but we had to haul butt down to the dealership as we had missed out on a couple others that sold immediately since they were decently priced.

Back