• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Rear Cargo Area Divider Thing.

DigJeepsBrah

NAXJA Forum User
Like the ones you'd use to keep the dogs in the back. I've never really seen one of these in person. Are they sturdy enough to keep gear in the back in case of an accident? Say a couple hundred pounds? Are there any with access doors from the back seat into the cargo area? Are there any with the ability to mount a high lift jack to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ISO: Rear Cargo Area Divider Thing.

They are just not gonna keep things in place,,,if it ain,t straped down well ,it gonna hurt people when you roll over,

Re: ISO: Rear Cargo Area Divider Thing.

They are just not gonna keep things in place,,,if it ain,t straped down well ,it gonna hurt people when you roll over,

That's what I'm trying to avoid.

So short of having someone weld up the idea I have in my head where it would bolt through the roof and through the floor and really make it so that nothing would get into the "cab"

There's nothing on the market like this?

hey guys redid the title to make more sense and deleted last few posts to keep it clean and on track. If ya have any questions about it shoot me a pm.
:thumbup:

You could copy the home-brew design Dutch came up with......

XJ cargo divider and hi-lift jack mount, bolts to rear seat brackets using factory hardware.

10_zpse3b9e00b.jpg

023BDEE3-8D16-4101-B2A6-35D21DE1ADA2-1248-000001CD7BB6C010_zpse10b90fd.jpg

These cages are sweet.

Why not put some hooks in the back and strap stuff down?

Back