• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: NP231 T-CASE

Bluexj96

NAXJA Forum User
So my T-case has crapped out. Looking for the cheapest option, if it happens to have a sye I may be intrested.
Its a 96 auto so I belive its a 23 spline?

Thanks guys just looking for somthing cheap to hit the woods agian.

-Chris

How soon would you be looking for it? I'll be pulling mine some time this spring. NP231 with PORC HD SYE, freshly redone with no miles since rebuild. Has new output bearings/output seals front and rear, fully cleaned internals, and new shift fork pads. I'm hoping to get $300 OBO out of it.

Rob, I new you would have something haha. I will keep that in mind. Iam really in no rush per say, just moving to northen nh and want to start wheeling the piss out of my jeep agian.

O yea you planning on making any more vists to Unity?

-Chris

Bluexj96 said:
Rob, I new you would have something haha. I will keep that in mind. Iam really in no rush per say, just moving to northen nh and want to start wheeling the piss out of my jeep agian.

O yea you planning on making any more vists to Unity?

-Chris
No plans in the immediate future, but I was just hanging out with a couple people from up there on Thursday. They were working on convincing me to come back up.

I'm working on getting my Jeep to my buddies shop to get it driving again, it's been parked since last summer. He's got a t-case I'm buying off him, so once I can get it to his shop mine will be up for grabs. I'll be posting as soon as it's swapped.

Where in NH ya moving to?

Twin moutian/ carroll, working at the state hatchery there once I grad. Well if I grad hahaha. No rush just let me know, I may be gettin a stock one pretty cheap but the sye and being rebuilt is a plus.

nhrocker said:
How soon would you be looking for it? I'll be pulling mine some time this spring. NP231 with PORC HD SYE, freshly redone with no miles since rebuild. Has new output bearings/output seals front and rear, fully cleaned internals, and new shift fork pads. I'm hoping to get $300 OBO out of it.

You know, I might be interested in that when you pull it since it would be a lot easier for me to justify an sye doing it that way for one, and I don't think my t-case is too happy with me currently. Keep me posted when you're about to pull it.

Back