• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB front axle for my yj

78cj7

NAXJA Forum User
Yep I screwed up the one I have while I was working on it today
icon_rolleyes.gif
, so if you have one laying around that you want to get rid of let me know
icon_wink.gif

:huh: I was hoping since you have it you might know what you want for it :rolleyes:. But seriously all I need is the axle housing itself. i don't need any of the internals so if you know what you would like to get for it let me know.

I have a 30 that is non-disco that you can have. It is in my way and it is time for it to go. The only thing it will have will be the pinion and the knuckles. Everything else, axleshafts, carrier, etc, Is gone.

I may be to far for you though. Not sure where Davis Junction is but I am near Louisville, Kentucky, about 10 miles north.

Let me know!

I was cutting the knuckles loos to rotate them since I will be pointing my pinion up to the tcase for a double carden shaft and i cut too far. I was beating it with a sledge to get it to come loose (just like I have done with 44's) and it actually snapped the tube and the knuckle off :looser:

I have a 30 that is non-disco that you can have. It is in my way and it is time for it to go. The only thing it will have will be the pinion and the knuckles. Everything else, axleshafts, carrier, etc, Is gone.

I may be to far for you though. Not sure where Davis Junction is but I am near Louisville, Kentucky, about 10 miles north.

Let me know!

Yeah you might be a bit too far I am in northern Illinois almost at the Wisc state line just below Rockford :jester:. I do have a friend who has a non disconnect in Joliet though which is still quite a bit closer, thanks though. I am now considering building up a bigger set of axles though just need to figure out where I want to start so many options :repair:

Back