• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB frame stiffeners

Nothing wrong with coming up with your own design, but Jim is right copying someone else's product is a no-no.

I've got the rails on order from Ruffstuff but would be interested in the front/ back plates and shackle relocation brackets if you get a group buy going from HD

ok my people I could not find a number on their site, so i sent the sales department a email and this is what it said.

Hi,

I'm Ted Simpson, and am a RED letter supporting member of NAXJA. A few of my fellow club mates and I are interested to see if we could set up a group buy with your company for your frame stiffeners. I searched on your website and could not find a number, but if you could contact me to go over what we can or can't set up I (and my club mates I am representing) would greatly appreciate it.

Cell Phone 714-366-7726

Email:: [email protected]

Thank you for your time and consideration of our proposal.

Ted Simpson.

we will see what happens.

Group Buys and Services in the SoCal For Sale section are not permitted. If you want to order up HD engineering's frame stiffeners, PM BrianHo13 who IS a NAXJA vendor http://www.naxja.org/forum/member.php?u=12170

Hey Josh, I'm not trying to argue or start a debate but why aren't group buys aloud? It seems like we have enough people interested... Does it have anything to do with paying vs non-paying members?

Hey Josh, I'm not trying to argue or start a debate but why aren't group buys aloud? It seems like we have enough people interested... Does it have anything to do with paying vs non-paying members?

I think he just means in the for sale section. We could still organize one in the so cal general section I believe. Either way, count me in! :shhh:

not at all related to membership status. Its not permitted when someone whos not a naxja sponsored vendor organizes a group buy and posts in the for sale section since the for sale section is for personal items and not for bulk items. Its ok to organize a group buy among the members especially when its a naxja sponsored vendor just don't organize it in the for sale section. IN regards to the patent stuff or copying someone else's designs, although we (socal bod) are not responsible for monitoring who's infringing on who's design, it really lies within the responsibility of the patent holder to protect their designs but we recommend avoiding any potential legal ramifications.

not at all related to membership status. Its not permitted when someone whos not a naxja sponsored vendor organizes a group buy and posts in the for sale section since the for sale section is for personal items and not for bulk items. Its ok to organize a group buy among the members especially when its a naxja sponsored vendor just don't organize it in the for sale section. IN regards to the patent stuff or copying someone else's designs, although we (socal bod) are not responsible for monitoring who's infringing on who's design, it really lies within the responsibility of the patent holder to protect their designs but we recommend avoiding any potential legal ramifications.
well put. Just make it a little different tone. idk, have NAXJA CNC'd on the sides. That is, if its ok to represent our home page :)

I wasn't trying to turn this into a group buy it kinda just happened with all the responses. I didn't know you had to be a vendor to orginize something like that, I just thought we were going to group buy metal and make our own (not copying designs or anything) and then having a local fab guy or guys who have the resources make some pocket change...? But I wouldn't mind seeing if a vendor would work a good deal either! :)

Back