• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Ford Ranger or Small Pickup

BigMike80

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I know I don't own an XJ anymore but I was hoping maybe some of you could help me find a "new to me" truck. Im looking for a small pickup (ranger, tacoma, s10, frontier).

Im going to be in a fire academy and need a little truck to commute 5 days a week. I'd like to have an extended cab but other than that options are not important to me. I'd actually rather have manual windows and door locks. A manual trans would be nice as well.

If you have something or know of someone selling something like this for under $3k please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

I HAVE A 99 FORD RANGER RED EXTENDED CAB STEP SIDE AND ITS AN AUTO AND IT HAS A 4.0 BUT ITS PRETTY GOOD ON GAS AND I KNOW U SAID MANUAL DOORS AND LOCKS BUT THIS HAS ELECTRIC EVERYTHING IM ASKING 3K BUT WILLING TO WORK WITH IT

I HAVE A 99 FORD RANGER RED EXTENDED CAB STEP SIDE AND ITS AN AUTO AND IT HAS A 4.0 BUT ITS PRETTY GOOD ON GAS AND I KNOW U SAID MANUAL DOORS AND LOCKS BUT THIS HAS ELECTRIC EVERYTHING IM ASKING 3K BUT WILLING TO WORK WITH IT

STOP YELLING!!!!! and speak like a reasonable person

Back