• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Dana 44 trac-loc limited slip

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone had a used up one laying around that I could buy very cheap. I have an 87 XJ D44 that I am rebuilding to swap in and after gears I just won't have enough money for a decent locker not even a lunch box. I might could swing for a rebuild kit on a trace-loc however and just rebuild one.

I know they are certainly no locker and most guys wouldn't bother with one when there is so much better out there. But it would be better than an open diff. I have a trace-loc in my 8.25 right now and it has held up well at 227,000 miles with no apparent trouble and from what I can tell it still works, maybe not as good as it used to.

So anyways if anyone has one laying around taking up space in their garage or basement let me know. I planned on buying thick gears anyways so if it is numerically lower it doesn't really matter.

I may have what your looking for and you could just have it... You are welcome to come by and take a look if your really in Roswell,GA your not far.

I may have what your looking for and you could just have it... You are welcome to come by and take a look if your really in Roswell,GA your not far.

Yah I live on the other side of Roswell from Marietta just across 400. PM me your number and I'll give ya a call.

Back