• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Dana 30 3:55 or 4:10

Dragon

NAXJA Forum User
I need a replacement front axel for my DD/Light Trail/Tow rig. Can use either 3:55 or 4:10 setup. Prefer un-modded and in original working condition, 92-01, non-disco. I am replacing a 92 (in a 95 XJ). I believe any year up to 01 should work. I will be traveling along I-75 from Tampa to North GA over X-mas and can pickup. Thanks

You'll want a 95-99 to get the bigger ujoints and 2000-01 is a LP 30. Not as strong. Of course if you got a 91-94 you can always throw in some of the other axle shafts for the bigger ujoints. If you don't plan to run 33s or wheel it just get whatever you can get cheap and clean.

Best of luck!

831_xj - Thanks for the info. I did not know when the LPs started. Our 95 2Dr has been running on 33s since mi kids and I built it out of a "Free" dead tranny 2wd I picked up in 2007. 4.5" Rustys' short arm and the rest stock. It is just an extra vehicle around the house and gets towed on vacations. Very mild wheeling (easy group at the 2013 Crawl). I like your 99 2dr. Maybe after my kids are out of college I will have extra play $ to do something similar.

Back