• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: XJ HP D30 w/ 4:10 gears in Central MA

Brians4x4LIFE

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,
I would like to swap out my LP D30 with 3:55 gears (from my 01 XJ) with a HP D30 with 4:10 gears to match the Ford 8.8 I picked up over a year ago~!
:scared:
Finally getting motivated.

Please let me know if anyone has 1 at a good price or knows someone who is selling 1 in good condition.

thank you all so much.

Brian

How do you feel about a D44/D30 matched set with alloys, ARB's, 4.56's, front lockout hub conversion, one ton OTK steering, and rear disc brake conversion, 5x5.5 pattern

i feel that would be a sweet setup.
Then I think it is gonna cost a lot and I don't have that kinda cash at the moment. :(
:flamemad:
send me the price just for giggles.
:smoker:

thanks

jeepdog is selling one in his 95 part out thread right down the road from me, if you get it I can drop it off for you on thursday, I'm headed to Stow for the weekend so I'll literally be driving through clinton

jeepdog is selling one in his 95 part out thread right down the road from me, if you get it I can drop it off for you on thursday, I'm headed to Stow for the weekend so I'll literally be driving through clinton

Wow that is so cool / nice of you man.
It sounds exactly like what I am after and he already messaged me about it.
I replied to him and will text/call him tomorrow about it.
I just want to hear a little about the condition but the price is very right for me.

If you could do that for me I would be very great full because the drive down to him would be 2 hr and 40 min or so from me here.

I will PM you now as well.
thanks again

Back