• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB cheap beater pickup

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i need a cheap DD. i want a 2wd pickup with a manual trans.... i would love an MJ with a 4.0 but thats not going to happen lol

looking to spend less than $800, body/paint/interior condition doesnt really matter, i dont really care how beat down it is. it MUST run good and be driveable though.

let me know if you spot something or know someone with a little beater pickup for sale.

thanks
-G

HEY IM LOOKING TO SELL A 1990 TOYOTA PICK-UP ITS KINDA BEAT BUT IT RUNS GREAT IM LOOKING TO GET AROUND $1500OBO ITS GOT A 3IN FABTECK LIFT AND SOME NEW 30'S ON IT IF YOUR INTERESTED I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS

HEY IM LOOKING TO SELL A 1990 TOYOTA PICK-UP ITS KINDA BEAT BUT IT RUNS GREAT IM LOOKING TO GET AROUND $1500OBO ITS GOT A 3IN FABTECK LIFT AND SOME NEW 30'S ON IT IF YOUR INTERESTED I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS

Pics, my son is looking for something like this. (xtimmax on the site)

Sorry for the hijack Grimm,

Back to our regularly scheduled program...:cheers:

i need a cheap DD. i want a 2wd pickup with a manual trans.... i would love an MJ with a 4.0 but thats not going to happen lol

looking to spend less than $800, body/paint/interior condition doesnt really matter, i dont really care how beat down it is. it MUST run good and be driveable though.

let me know if you spot something or know someone with a little beater pickup for sale.

thanks
-G

Hey, i dont know if you know but... Theres this sweet website called Craigslist and you can by cheap ANYTHING there. Just type in what your looking for and a bunch of related ads will come up. Its pretty awesome. .!.:D.!.

Hey, i dont know if you know but... Theres this sweet website called Craigslist and you can by cheap ANYTHING there. Just type in what your looking for and a bunch of related ads will come up. Its pretty awesome. .!.:D.!.
i looked there first you penis. excuse me for asking my friends.

;)

Pics, my son is looking for something like this. (xtimmax on the site)

Sorry for the hijack Grimm,

Back to our regularly scheduled program...:cheers:

Hi-Jack...
Dennis, you saw that thing parked out in front of my house on sunday

JUstin

Im just messin with you man. You know i love you :D

Back