• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Big list of XJ parts

49erRider

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so here we go, I've decided to do the 4wd conversion so if you have some parts let me know.

What I need:

Front Axle
Front Driveshaft
Adjustable Track bar
Shocks 3-4" lift
Lift Kit - Going to buy the RE 3.5" unless someone has something

Think thats about it for now

Just let me know if you have anything

just check craigslist and keep your eyes peeled, i posted similar ad here a few weeks back got one response, eh

I got two front edelbrock IAS for 3 inch and a set of RE 3 inch coils. Also rusty's 1 inch drop crossmember and skid for 242. Plus a or-fab winch bumper and who knows what else.

argh no kidding. if he passes on the bumper i may take a stab at it.

and also i'm assuming you have a 4wd transmission/transfer case with ALL the linkage and the shift lever?

you'll have to pull up the carpet a little to get the lever bracket bolted down but it shouldnt be too bad.

you'll also need a different rear driveshaft if you dont already have one.

Last edited:
The bumper is the winch bumper with the hoop/loop thing... PM me for a pic. It's in pieces now being a modular bumper but I have a pic of it mounted on my 95. It has a built in steering brace. It could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint but it's straight and all there.

Back