• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 8.25 rear end 29 spline East TN

taylorworld

NAXJA Forum User
just like the title says, id like to get an 8.25 29 spline rear end thats in good shape and complete. gear ratio is not thaaaaaaat important but factory 4.10 gears would be great! cheap is the key right now. anybody got one or know where one is? thanks

I have one available in Raleigh, PM me if interested. Only missing a couple drum brake components (spring from the shoe separator and adjustment screw on one side, recycled when doing a brake job on my 2001). Bought it for a bench build but am changing plans to use a D44 instead.

GUYS!!! every one of you thats messaged or PM'd me has been about 5 hours away. whats up with that??? LOL. is there nobody local with one? within about an hour or so of Gray, TN?

ok guys i really dont want to drive that far for any of them. i am near Gray TN... so somewhere CLOSE!!! to that would be great. anybody else have one?

I should have 2 drum to drum. One came out of jeep that I bought brand new in 95 and the other 95 donor is still in my collection. I could not tell you which is which. One has 125k and the other 300k. I have not answered since I am too far away. I am 150 miles sw of you in Moulton. The one out mine orginal is 3.55 and suspect the other is too but if not one could be 3.73 since that is in it now. I would have to check it. I have not check the spine count in years and could be wrong but being 95 percent positivie they 95s and not mixed up, then they should be 29s. Other words, I have a lot to c heck before finalizing a deal. I have NO ues for these things. Been sitting in my back yard for 3 years or more. I have never sold, bater, or trade off this board for a "profit", I be glad to check eihter or both of these out for you and report back if the distances is not to great. Second, in order to cut distance if we can find a barter and met half way would be great. I am need small off AT or Off Road tires, well any kind with 20-50 tread that hold air and match half way. City is sending me certified letters and I got clean up. See other post!

Bill

im pretty sure those are the 27 spline axle but i could be wrong. i think 1997 and newer have the 29 spline axles. are they in pretty good shape?

To best of knowledge should be fine. I ll check some things out tomorrow. They should be the ones that I took out and replace ed with Ford 8.8. They could have been mixed with others though over time, I ll check them tommorrow. If they are those then they should have never been used off road or at least no trail riding's harsh stuff stuff. Do want them? Got any trade? Want take this private? [email protected] or bill carraway 256.974.8647

Back