• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 4.0 HO & 231 23 spline

sean_xj

NAXJA Forum User
need a 4.0HO that'll work in a 1993 xj. im not sure on the non-distributor 4.0's working in the older models but if u do and know it'll work, we can talk. its going into a DD so it needs to have run and not have a million miles on it.

also need a 23 spline np231 for a 1995 xj. heck if u'v got one with an sye thats fine too. not looking to rebuild one, going into a DD as well.

wanna keep it close. im on li,ny and 3/4 hours is as much as id like to travel. pm's or replies here are ok.

Ill have a 23 spline 231 with porc sye for sale whenever i pull it for my jeep. Needs a seal for the rear output and front oitput bearing.. ill most likely fix those before i sell though.

In in 08016 Nj..

build the new jeep? what new jeep? and sam, pm returned without checking here first, i responded assuming it was a motor u had, but in any case, ill take the tcase!

Back