• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 17" 5x4.5 wheel

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Title says it all... Looking for a 17" wheel to use as a spare, steel aluminum, don't matter. Cheaper the better... :)

Bump...

Need to put together a spare

TTT

I did price new... Was trying to avoid spending $100 on an odd-ball wheel.

Mark, I'm pretty sure those are 5x5 bolt pattern, hince him running them with adapters on his tj...

Yup stock bolt pattern (in title :dunce: )

...someone told me some crown vics had 17" steelies with hub caps...

i saw that picture of the TJ i didnt realize he had wheel spacers..
my bad

My dad got these for me. He thinks mine came from a Crown Vic or Infinity SUV.
Best bet is fine a local aftermarket wheel dealer and see what they may have layin around.

050.jpg

Thats mr PRez Ed'z house camper!

actually thats marks (high2by)

Yep and that thing has been in several states already. Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, and Indiana, all on wheeling trips.

Whiplash, I was checking out your tire wheel combo at the Jeep build day; just never talked to ya about it =/

My dad worked at a wheel shop on the weekends and he thinks it was one of the Infinity SUV's but couldn't remember. The tire almost new except the guy needed an alignment cause the camber was off. So just put those on the back. Ive been searching for some Police style center caps but none I've found have fit.

New plan...

Looking for:
17x8 with 6x5.5 bolt pattern
And...
15x8 with 5x4.5 bolt pattern

...cheap steel wheels preferred.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a set of 17 x 8's with that pattern also. Ed had said that some of the newer Dodge trucks run that wheel. I'm just unsure of the backspacing. The PAP has some in the yard I just need to get one and measure the BS. They get $9.00 per wheel.

Back