• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenchfest/axle swap Aug 29-30, Bham

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
I'm going to be swapping axles this weekend, Aug 29-30. We are going to try to get my axle's out prior to delivery of the "new" axles, and then the new axles under the Heep. I've already got DrRandy and redneck confirmed. Anyone with any experience, or interest is welcome. Last time, the doughnuts and pizza were pretty good...not to mention the 5 year old photographer running around:D If Aaron is consistent...and I think he is...we'll be firing up the compressor about 6:30am or so:scared::cheers::party:

I'm in Bham, I am looking to do an axle swap of my own. What type of swap are doing, 8.8 , 60, other?

It's a HP D30 and an D44 from another XJ...4.88's and a few other accessories....:cheers:

You mean next weekend, right? :moon:

I'm going to be swapping axles this weekend, Aug 29-30.

Yup...that would be a week from this Sat.:D The dates are correct.:wave1: What do you like on your doughnuts? DrRandy can't get nuts anymore from KrispyKreme...:wave1:

Yup...that would be a week from this Sat.:D The dates are correct.:wave1: What do you like on your doughnuts? DrRandy can't get nuts anymore from KrispyKreme...:wave1:

Shipley's Donuts...Better, cheaper and closer to home.... I LOVE EM!!

O ya I'll be there next weekend

I eat anything. Ive never had Shipley's Donuts before.

The Big weekend is coming up...any more takers...:D

Looks like it'll just be the 3 of us again...

wish i could come down but i am in the middle of one of my hardest semesters...

Alright, Andy bring the Krispy Kremes and Steve bring the Shipleys. Ill let you know which one is better. :lickout:

Alright, Andy bring the Krispy Kremes and Steve bring the Shipleys. Ill let you know which one is better. :lickout:

Yeh, you can afford to eat a few dozen doughnuts....wait til you hit your 40's....:eyes::passgas:
I haven't had the Shipleys any time recently, and my kids are partial to watching the doughnuts on parade at KrispyKreme....plus I look really cute in those paper hats:viking:

Dude, Shipleys IS NOT better than Krispy Kreme.

Yummmm.

Are you crazy? You know, i used to like you! :laugh: Shipleys are MUCH better than KK! I see taste test in the near future!!
I though Shipleys was a Bham thing...they up there with you too?

You guys are making me hungry....:lickout::wstupid::D

Put the wenchfest on hold! We've got battle of the doughnuts Saturday at Andys! Ill be acting as the impartial judge. Bring me whatcha got, ill let ya know.

If this weekend wasn't so stupid busy, I would drive down there with some fresh KK donuts and smack you all back into reality.

Sorry, but just about any donut is better than KK.

Back