• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench party

JJacobs said:
led- does the fubar'd motor still run?

if so, can we blow it up... i mean, unrepairable carnage, wake the neighbors, flying shrapnel.. blow it up?

Yes it does and no you can't !!!! The way my luck has been going the rod would shoot through my tire, hit you in the foot, and you would sue me :paperwork

JohnJohn said:
I can make it down onthe 23rd. Just about the time all the heavy lifting and work is complete. I sure hope there's beer left. Fred, got a lawn chair for me? :D
Gee theres a surprise!!! :speepin:

JJacobs said:
led- does the fubar'd motor still run?

if so, can we blow it up... i mean, unrepairable carnage, wake the neighbors, flying shrapnel.. blow it up?

No blowing up stuff at the airport.....period. :lecture:
Jeff

MMIXJ said:
\...though i suppose the 'springs is out of his jurisdiction!
;)

So is Buena Vista. ;) :D

LOL - forgot about that...... dadgum juvie drunks!

:laugh3:

Depending on how many people show up and the amount of aircraft activity(if the weather is nice) we may need to park some of the vehicles at my big shop-its about 100 yds. from the little shop.Lets try to get an impromptu roll call going if we can.
Thanks,
Jeff

YELLAHEEP said:
LOL - forgot about that...... dadgum juvie drunks!

:laugh3:

:D

Hey, I wasnt even cloooose to drunk. :laugh3: :D :laugh:

hjeepxj said:
:D

Hey, I wasnt even cloooose to drunk. :laugh3: :D :laugh:

"I promise osssifer... <burp> I only had one beer with dinner!"

:cheers:

MMIXJ said:
"I promise osssifer... <burp> I only had one beer with dinner!"

:cheers:

:laugh:

"Im not as think as you drunk I am"

:laugh: :D

Now that the lush twins have finished their banter...........

I'll be there Saturday Jeff.

BTW..... how much do ya want for your passenger side door and front fender? Indy claimed my yellow ones...... :laugh3:

Re: Wrench party/Joey/time???

I'll be sure to bring my dictionary. Be sure to bring your wrenches so you can fix the endemic vibrations in my XJ. :wave:

Speaking of bringing, is anyone bringing their child? Joey, are you bringing Nicky?

Do we have a start time for this party? Everytime I think that I'm late for a Saturday meet, I'm the first one there and I hate that.

Fred

Back