• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow another idiot

Any reason the thread was deleted at pirate?

So any update? Have you filed a small claims?

waiting on 1 last peice of info and then it's on
Good luck bro, and again, sorry for your situation. I don't agree with the way you went about it. But, hopefully the courts will take care of you. P.S., don't forget any expenses you may have incured trying to track this guy down or phone charges. Or the $ you could have made working instead of spending your time trying to get $ from him.

This is the post from Pirate stateing what is going on

Brandon you need to finish paying the the custom Chop I did on you 99 Jeep Cherokee
You dropped it off 10/01/08
I let you come to my house on 10/15/08 because you wanted to try and help and let you stay at my house for 3 days. When it came time to pay the rest of the bill, you handed me $300.00 out of the $750.00 you still owed me and said you would paypal the rest when you got home with some extra because I had gone above and beyond what we had discussed for the project.
I tried to get hold of you a few days after to find out when you were gonna send the money and got no answers, not even a response to emails, then on 10/22/08 I recieve this email claiming to be your girlfriend

We have been at the hospital. One of the jack stands came out from under the jeep while Brandon was working on it. the axle crushed his chest. His left lung is collapsed and he has a bunch of broken ribs and a broken collar bone. He just wanted me to let you know and said that you and your wife were so nice and thought you all would pray for him.

Please keep him in your prayers!

Rose

3 days later I find where you have posted pics on MyJeepspace of the lift completely on and you out wheelin it, I find it really hard to believe you recovered that quickly, then I also find a message you left another user on there taking credit for the work I did. After that email you would not answer any kind of communication. Then I find on NAXJA where you attended a Windrock run. When everyone started asking you if you had paid me, you lied to them and said you had. you even PM'd me on there after I fronted you off in that thread with this message and my return message

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydawg77
I payed you via. Pay Pal almost Two weeks ago. please stop harassing me and badgering me to everyone. I can't even go wheeling without someone asking me if i payed you or not.

No you have not, my paypal address is [email protected], I don't know who you think you paid

I have left several messages on your voicemail telling you to check your paypal account and give me the Transaction confirmation number so I can make sure, I have searched mine several times to see if you have and there is no payment, the original invoive/money request I sent you still has the remind button availble which disappears once paid so I know you have not paid that invoice. I have your address, your dads address and your phone number which s in your dads name plus where you work and your SS number, you need to step up and talk to me so we can put an end to this crap, I blocked my caller ID yesterday and called and you answered the phone, once you realized it was me on the phone, you played the hello hello I can't hear you game and hung up. That was just more confirmation that you have tried to screw me and are continuing to try and screw me. here is the thread on pirate that qualifies this for this forum, I checked with MattS before I started this thread and have his O.K. for it

This is the post from Pirate stateing what is going on

Brandon you need to finish paying the the custom Chop I did on you 99 Jeep Cherokee
You dropped it off 10/01/08
I let you come to my house on 10/15/08 because you wanted to try and help and let you stay at my house for 3 days. When it came time to pay the rest of the bill, you handed me $300.00 out of the $750.00 you still owed me and said you would paypal the rest when you got home with some extra because I had gone above and beyond what we had discussed for the project.
I tried to get hold of you a few days after to find out when you were gonna send the money and got no answers, not even a response to emails, then on 10/22/08 I recieve this email claiming to be your girlfriend

We have been at the hospital. One of the jack stands came out from under the jeep while Brandon was working on it. the axle crushed his chest. His left lung is collapsed and he has a bunch of broken ribs and a broken collar bone. He just wanted me to let you know and said that you and your wife were so nice and thought you all would pray for him.

Please keep him in your prayers!

Rose

3 days later I find where you have posted pics on MyJeepspace of the lift completely on and you out wheelin it, I find it really hard to believe you recovered that quickly, then I also find a message you left another user on there taking credit for the work I did. After that email you would not answer any kind of communication. Then I find on NAXJA where you attended a Windrock run. When everyone started asking you if you had paid me, you lied to them and said you had. you even PM'd me on there after I fronted you off in that thread with this message and my return message

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydawg77
I payed you via. Pay Pal almost Two weeks ago. please stop harassing me and badgering me to everyone. I can't even go wheeling without someone asking me if i payed you or not.

No you have not, my paypal address is [email protected], I don't know who you think you paid

I have left several messages on your voicemail telling you to check your paypal account and give me the Transaction confirmation number so I can make sure, I have searched mine several times to see if you have and there is no payment, the original invoive/money request I sent you still has the remind button availble which disappears once paid so I know you have not paid that invoice. I have your address, your dads address and your phone number which s in your dads name plus where you work and your SS number, you need to step up and talk to me so we can put an end to this crap, I blocked my caller ID yesterday and called and you answered the phone, once you realized it was me on the phone, you played the hello hello I can't hear you game and hung up. That was just more confirmation that you have tried to screw me and are continuing to try and screw me. here is the thread on pirate that qualifies this for this forum, I checked with MattS before I started this thread and have his O.K. for it

Hey its like Pirate jumped servers, got condensed; but with less threats of the physical kind.

I have contacted the mod on Pirate to see if he can restore the thread, I have had it with this turd, If they can't restore it then I will start a new one

wow... just google that guys name and all you see is bad, bad bad...... Why would you want to ruin your name over a couple of bucks... How could someone be so....???

Bust a deal, face the wheel- thats what I say....

Its really not my business, but thats what this is all about right? our comments....

Kinda OT, but is that the Rig in the Pirate Thread? It certainly looks like a nice chop job! :thumbup:

There are all types out there; sorry to hear about your problems and I hope it gets resolved!

Didn't you just post pics of this chop on JU right after you finished? It looks familiar, but I'm not on pirate.

I just read this series of threads, but sorry to hear that this has gone this far. Definately something that really shouldn't have become an issue. I just moved to VA a few months back, and now I am moving back to MA since I lost my job in VA. Baut hell, if I had been staying in VA I would have come to you in a heartbeat to do my upcoming chop job.. Not because I don't want to do it myself, but because its gotta be one of the cleanest jobs I have seen yet. Awesome work.

I am interested in hearing any updates on this too. Good luck. That guy definately doesn't deserve that Jeep.

Back