• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Sept. 12, 2009

I'll be there at 8AM. Final count of who's going to be there on Saturday.

1. Bosco01xj
2. mbogosia
3. clrusty

Last edited:
so sunday then?? brian, shrek, you guys should bail on work... it sounds like the flu is sneakin back up on ya.

u should bail too.

ha you're right, but i have been begging my boss for more hours, so if i bail when i finally get a chance to work, i could lose my job. you could bail for a month, and moe's would prolly give you a pay raise to convince you to come back, if you acted like you didn't want to...

So we ready cause i am!!!!

What time we meeting at woolys?

Anyone want to meet in Murf and convoy?

I'm definitely ready! I live in the boro so I can meet you somewhere. I was planning on getting out there at 8 AM. What time where you planning on getting out there?

I'm definitely ready! I live in the boro so I can meet you somewhere. I was planning on getting out there at 8 AM. What time where you planning on getting out there?

Sounds good to me what time do you want to meet and do you want to meet at the embassy suites hotel at the avenue?

:cheers:

Sounds good to me what time do you want to meet and do you want to meet at the embassy suites hotel at the avenue?

:cheers:

Sounds good. We'll meet at the embassy suites at 7:00?

I will be in front of wooly's at 8am. yall see the black cherokee with the NAXJA stickers and tennessee offroad down the sides thats me. yall see me yell, my bonehead will drive right past ya. I never pay attention, thats what my kds tell me anyway. see ya down there.. oh yea and thanks again.

Back