• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woody body/ parts

91Woody

NAXJA Forum User
So a few months ago my 91 Woody was smashed into and totalled because the ins. company was lazy and didn't want to do any work to something worth $1500 in their eyes. What I have is the body, leather seats (drivers seat is fair but the bracket broke, back seat is in great condition, passenger seat is in fair condition) and athe doors and hatch are all good. There is rust that was sanded and primed over last year in some spots, but overall solid. The doors inside are in good condition with tan pleather and a strip of "wood trim" along the top. The rear hatch is good, but the license plate mounts are screwy- one of them the mount pulled through the fiberglass, but this would be covered by the plate anyway. All the glass is good minus the windshield due to a couple rock chips....serviceable, but not inspectable.
I would like this to go as a unit ASAP, this weekend it will go to the metal yard. If you were thinking of doing half doors this is a good way to get them. This wouldn't be a good resto-body because the floors would need some work ( the drivers side was already patched, but I suspect there is more that I did not find)
Shoot me an offer if you're interested and come and get it. Look through my pics and that's the Woody I'm getting rid of.
No axles, not trans, no motor, no TC, everything aftermarket is off it and on my other XJ.
I have other parts also, just want this gone first.
PM me.

What kind of grille did it have and is it still good?

No skids, grill got broken unfortunately.
The front doors are $40 if you come pull em off before Monday. You're cutting these into 1/2's correct? These do have the wood trim on the outside still just so ya know.

All 4 doors as far as I know are good. There is surface rust that was treated, you're welcome to check it out and decide what you do and do not want. I'll PM my address and cell number.

Back