• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wood

huh huh, you said....

is this something that is paid for my donations as in the past or would the possible new "sponsorship" monies be considered for this? Probably needs to be done through donations since it is not an "official" part of WF as per liability reasons (even though we all know it is as much a part of WF as anything) once again, just typing/thinking out loud here

we will do this by donation again. I made the deal with iron rock that includes at least 1000 dollars worth of raffle prizes, no cash

Awesome!

Should a thread be started in the wf'13 section asking for donations for fire wood and add the MWC PayPal addy to send the donations too? I can write one up and post it in here for review and then rev or Dan or someone can move it the the WF forum.

Dan usually does pretty good going around and passing the hat...

Maybe just remind folks in one of the threads.

mac 'cash is king' gyvr

I put a little note in the itinerary thread about taking donations for the wood.

mac 'hopefully it gets read' gyvr

Usually around $125, which covers his fuel. He makes a special trip to drop it off on Wednesday and returns for the fire.

We have never had issues passing a hat and getting the money we need, and then some.

Should a thread be started in the wf'13 section asking for donations for fire wood and add the MWC PayPal addy to send the donations too? I can write one up and post it in here for review and then rev or Dan or someone can move it the the WF forum.

Sounds like a good idea...lets not do this. For a couple of reason we already eat a small fee for each transction and other than that it will be a pain in the ass for me....

Ram" Lets keep the pay pal for registration and the store." Rod

How far away is the wood...or the trailer?

mac 'woooooooooooooooood" gyvr

Back