• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wish us luck.

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
As many of you know Michael (2xtreme), Tracy (Metalthrasher), Ryan (BlackXJKrawler) and Myself are competing in Team Trophy Challenge-Washington. Last time we competed, we brought home a second place, and we were lost from the word "GO" This year hopefully will go a little better for us.

So wish us luck while you sit at home and web-wheel. :geek:

Don't worry when we get back we will post up a little write up telling you how cool we are. :greensmok And how you should be like us and compete next year:moon:

And for those who have no idea what I am talking about. Here is a link:

http://www.timbertamers.org/TTCWweb/home/home.htm

See ya Sunday Night

Good luck guys, I know you'll make us proud. Let me know if you want to use any of my GPS'.

As many of you know Michael (2xtreme), Tracy (Metalthrasher), Ryan (BlackXJKrawler) and Myself are competing in Team Trophy Challenge-Washington. Last time we competed, we brought home a second place, and we were lost from the word "GO" This year hopefully will go a little better for us.

So wish us luck while you sit at home and web-wheel. :geek:

Don't worry when we get back we will post up a little write up telling you how cool we are. :greensmok And how you should be like us and compete next year:moon:

And for those who have no idea what I am talking about. Here is a link:

http://www.timbertamers.org/TTCWweb/home/home.htm

See ya Sunday Night

whos rigs are you guys running ? i assume Michaels, but who's is the second vehicle ?

Good luck! that looks like fun
IMG_0500.jpg

Last edited:
that was the busted 9" from a couple years ago right?

Best of luck guys. represent !

Thrashed Metal is well stickered we will represent: You :worship:!!

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Good luck guys!
Me either I'm just driving not navagatin'!!

Good luck guys, I know you'll make us proud. Let me know if you want to use any of my GPS'.

We have four units and know how to use three of them!

:cheers:

P.S. We are not relying on luck... We are relying on Hans' excellent navagational skills!

Last edited:
I believe the broken rear axle was from 2007 (there was a broken axle, but I can not confirm that picture is from the same event/time). 2007 was the first time there was a TTC-Washington. All previous ones were done in Oregon (TSF if I am not mistaken).

It is a great event. Lots of fun. Challenging for each participant and team combined.

We are MUCH more prepared this year than 2007, but anything can happen!

Michael

Take lots of pics if you get a chance and update us the whole thing sounds very appealing to me.

Story says it was in oregon also one of there cams had a time stamp :)

000_0648.JPG

Good Luck you guys. I look forward to the story afterwards.

Back