• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest

xjtimxj

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I just wanted to thank everyone who had anything to do with WF this year, even if you just wheeled like me. This was my first of many (hopefully). It was nice to see so many jeeps in one place. I had a blast and will hopefully see you all around.
Tim

It was a great time. Got to meet a lot of great people I talk with on here a lot. Craig(XJ-Arnie) was my copilot/entertainment for both days and I had a hell of a time. I was glad to See Mark and Ed come up from down south to see how the midwest throws a party! :D My jeep was flawless on the trail and towing the camper it got 16.5 mpg!

Had a great time at my first winterfest. Got to met some more of you and see some that i've meet before. Thanks to phil and neal for letting me and brother ride with you guys and congrats to mac and grace

Had a great time at my first winterfest. Got to met some more of you and see some that i've meet before. Thanks to phil and neal for letting me and brother ride with you guys and congrats to mac and grace

Thank you for helping diagnose the electrical "problem" on the camper! Worked fine all night.

i had a great time. i dont remember any of it though. i kinda remember something about a small puddle and thrown rod. the rest is a blurr.

all in all, one of the best times ive ever had with some of the best people on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsO9WEwitfo&feature=player_detailpage

disco "made an ass of myself at WF" steve

Had a blast this year. Cant wait for next. Thanks to all that helped put it on. It was good to put some faces with some names.

Thanks.
Tim

Next year, I will hopefully be a participant (would have this year but didn't meet min. requirements).

First time in 10 years I haven't owned a Jeep and only the 2nd time in 7 years I've missed Winterfest. As expected, it seems that I missed a heck of a good time. If anyone has lines on the winning jackpot lottery ticket let me know. Or a better job, that will work too. Oh, and now that I think about it was there any Kringle there?

First time in 10 years I haven't owned a Jeep and only the 2nd time in 7 years I've missed Winterfest. As expected, it seems that I missed a heck of a good time. If anyone has lines on the winning jackpot lottery ticket let me know. Or a better job, that will work too. Oh, and now that I think about it was there any Kringle there?

Yes, the Kringle made it thanks to Austin! :cheers:

Yes, we had Kringle, but not the same without Brittany and her driver being there.

Yes, we had Kringle, but not the same without Brittany and her driver being there.

Well, I've been applying to other jobs so if I manage to get selected for one of them I will hopefully be able to at least go out there next year even if I don't have a Jeep again yet. Then I can bring you your Kringle again :wave1:

WF was the shiat this year! I was super glad to meet new people, put names with faces and see the people I already knew again! So, 363 days till next year....can't wait!

You do realize it's not about the kringle!

Yes, I know. And I've got to say on that note, we in the Midwest have some of the nicest people to hang out with and you and Rev are a huge part of that. I truly do hope that I can get back into it by next year, and hopefully Brittany will get to come with too. However, Kringle has become a part of my Winterfest tradition so I will be bringing some next time I'm out there.

Yes, I know. And I've got to say on that note, we in the Midwest have some of the nicest people to hang out with and you and Rev are a huge part of that. I truly do hope that I can get back into it by next year, and hopefully Brittany will get to come with too. However, Kringle has become a part of my Winterfest tradition so I will be bringing some next time I'm out there.

Kringle is amazing, just another awesome part of WF! Hope you can make it out next year dude!

I was pretty bummed I couldnt come but turns out it was for the best. Took the rig to red river gorge and had all kinds of problems. I will make the next one hopefully.

Back