• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

33x10.5x15 BFG KM1. good tread left. trade for a 35x12.5 or sell for $100obo
photo4_zps81a1cfb8.jpg

Still Have:
1. Stock rims (pictured earlier)

2. 2 aluminum rims supposed to be off a ford one with an ok spare/roller 31/10.50/15
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3532022140

3. Stock Air box with all bolts,clamps,ccv tubes, elbow to t.b.

4. 4 degree axle shims

5. a Cb antenna (after i tune my cb whichever one is left)

Got rid of:
1. 12v Pressure sensor (JeepinJesse)

2. Speedo gear already shipped to Flex

Wanted:
1. rear Hatch With Tint/Defrost for a 97+ .

2. Front Tow hook/Mount for Spareo'kee

3. Stock center cap or caps

Getting:
1. Shackle Reloc. Brackets (Brianho)

2. D30 Shafts For Spare'okee (Beer goggles)

3. Tire deflators (I.R.O.)

Anyone have any door check strap (I think that is what they are called. Need two, but think the passenger door can be fixed to be hooked back up.

Selling my old CB setup. The following is included:

Midland 1001Z 40 channel, fused to a 12v cigarette lighter plug
Cobra magnet mount antenna
I have all the mounting hardware as well.

Used for about two years, everything worked great when I had it in my blazer. It's a little dusty/dirty; I'll make sure it's cleaned up.

I'll take $60, delivered to WF.

IMG-20130202-00215_zps35477e62.jpg

I will have a limited supply of my apple pie moonshine for sale at WF $25 per jar ($20 if you can get the jar back to me) there are a few member that can speak for the quality of my pie if they would like to chime in. The profit from this will help pay for the couple half gallon jugs that will be circling the fire.

I will have a limited supply of my apple pie moonshine for sale at WF $25 per jar ($20 if you can get the jar back to me) there are a few member that can speak for the quality of my pie if they would like to chime in. The profit from this will help pay for the couple half gallon jugs that will be circling the fire.

*cough* me *cough*

It is yummy.

isn't moonshine illegal to sell?

Some is some isn't. Depends on the maker and if they do it legally or cut the government out and make it in the woods. Mine is apple pie "moonshine" so it's ok.

Last edited:
I'm sure what Jason is selling is legal. he would not put himself or the club into a position that would be a problem. selling things illegally on the Internet is just a dumb idea and Jason is not dumb.

Back