• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
This is for items that are to be bought, sold or traded at WF...like a swap meet, NOT swamp meat (dont get excited Flex).

I have a CO2 set up out of a kegerator. It has the the tap for the keg, some lines that are nasty, the regulator that is in rough shape but still usable and the spout that goes through the door. $50 or 2 cases of good beer, all dependant on your location and what we agree upon for "good beer"

Cheese "mmmm beeeer" Man

Who said they wanted the LED resisters at last years event and I forgot them. If you still want them, they are yours. If not, it will go to the person who wants them.

I have a bunch of random tan interior stuff(early years) if anyone is interested i can get some pics up.
don't want to dig it out if no one cares.

SAM'would be dirt cheap if anything'SET

I have a steering column from a 94 manual trans XJ, black with key. $50

D30/8.25, 3.07 gears, complete hub/hub, drum/drum. $200/pair.

If these items are sold at this early date, I would ask for payment in advance. I have no issues storing and delivery to wf. I also will be in Fort Wayne January 5/6.

I think I bought an AW4 from someone? If you remember who you are, let me know...

I think I bought an AW4 from someone? If you remember who you are, let me know...

That would be me. Couldn't remember who bought it until I seem your s/n.

Well there you go, see ya then ;)

Bushwhacker Fender Flares for a 97+ 4dr, Have weather stripping for the edge, but no hardware.

$100

Good condition I'd say... They have marks on them, but not damage, scuffs, or anything like that. I got them used last spring, but never put them on... These are NOT the flat style, but the 'standard' ones. My fenders are trimmed and they would have worked so yes?

I need a matching hatch, no rush so if one pops up near someone before WF I'll pay for it and buy some beer.

Good condition I'd say... They have marks on them, but not damage, scuffs, or anything like that. I got them used last spring, but never put them on... These are NOT the flat style, but the 'standard' ones. My fenders are trimmed and they would have worked so yes?

What hardware are needed? I'm interested...

The flavor of fastener you want to use, and some little spacers/washers for each fastener. You can d.l. the install instructions off their website which shows the hardware they use. I was going to use some proper size bolts, washers and wing-nuts (to remove them when needed) but plans of course changed...

I will have to take some shots next weekend when I go back down to Eau Claire, thought I had some pics, but can't find them...

Hit me up back channel so we can keep this open for other swappers...

Last edited:
100' of steel winch cable (unused) with hook (has seen better days), roller fairlead and poly isolator for hook. $50

Will send with Kimmer (if possible) if I can't make it.

Back