• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Pictures

If anyone wants a pic of their rig we tokk send me a PM and I will e-mail you what you want.

i only took 4 pics haha. oh well i know Jake took some good ones that i cant wait to see.
IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

been working on uploading them all day and sifting through them between classes. hopefully i will have something up before work tonight.

Mikey, I have a pic of your rig on the flatbed rolling out of the campground (for your scrapbook, lol). I'll put it up when I get my camera working again. BTW, I thought you did a very nice job wheeling on your first time out with a stock rig.

Here's a few. The mud pit that we camped in.
WinterfestOhTen002.jpg

WinterfestOhTen004.jpg

Lining up waiting for the gate to open
WinterfestOhTen005.jpg

Got a couple decent rigs in those pics. I didn't get to talk to you this go-round Steve, I waved at you but you were daydreaming or something!

Hey Aaron! I missed stopping over and saying hi to you at the dinner. By the time the raffle was over I was a bit....disoriented...

Your new rig looks good! I like the color better then the green.

Your new rig looks good! I like the color better then the green.

Thanks Steve. I have been getting that a lot. I love the dark green color myself but the gunmetal blue is one of my favorites now. I still have a green Jeep(2 if you count the wrecked one) So I'm cool!

Before the pre trail runs on Friday, we were waiting on Tyler to show up. He finally did and then had to wait for him to air down. We were getting a little impatient so this is what followed.:D

We actually circled him for a few minutes:D

Back