• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

I sense a disturbance in the force.....

Rev
Meh, he just wants Festfest to be the new WF. It's where all the cool peeps hang out.

Does anyone have floor space for me to crash Friday night? Due to my schedule this year I can only come Friday/Saturday and leave Saturday after dinner. I am going to check with Hotel Attica this week, but if someone has space that will work too. I'll chip in $$ or beer.

Edit: May already have this solved.

Bringing this back up since Tyler cannot make it.

Am I the only one that is planning on sleeping in my truck Friday night with an electric heater?:patriot:

I slept in my Burb last year with a heater, worked fine. No Burb this year, planning on driving the ZJ and I'm not going to sleep in it.

Got it worked out though.

of coarse the later you stay up the better. last year i stumbled back to my tent around 4ish and slept till about 6:30/7 then started packing up and getting ready to leave.

2 or 3 hours is easier than 6 or 7:D

Well if Jesse doesn't bring a camper I'm either A.) 40+ in a tent...B.) below that....getting brad drunk enough to give me his house key! :D

It's official guys, I'm a no-show for this year...at least with my jeep. I'll still come up with the volvo to get a few parts I'm buying off a couple of you....

Back