• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

right on brother, make it thursday....that is when I am rollin in :D

that was my plan. i have thursday and friday off work. ill probably roll outta chicago by about 1pm or so and should roll into attica before sundown.

Yep, I always say if its going to be cold it might as well be snowing...

mac 'love snow, hate cold' gyvr

I have been talking to the weather gods for some OH 10 Type weather....The weather in The last two years has sucked.....But it is Inidaina in March...

Snow is much much better than 36 and pouring rain for three days.....

anyone checked with the hotel as far as room available yet?

That's what I have. Probably buy a heated blanket to keep the wife warm.

Your wife is preggers right? how far along will she be?
my wife will be about 6 months, and we have talked about her going. it will depend on the weather if she goes. i doubt she will go wheeling, probably just hang at the camp ground.

this also brings up a question, is there a camper or something that some women and children that don't go out wheeling hang out at. like if my wife came along but dose not go wheeling and does not want to sit in a tent for hours, anyone's wife's just kinda hang out together?

I would HIGHLY recommend those that are pregnant have permission from their doctor to wheel.

I don't like the idea of a late term mom-to-be out wheeling.

...I'm no gynecologist, but I will take a look.

She'll be 7 months. She's not for sure going yet. Were going to wait til it gets closer. Walt is supposedly going again now. So......

I'm going with or without my wife or Walt.

K "come hell or high water" man

Well, I go by myself and I like it that way.

My opinion is that after the first trimester a pregnant woman should stay on the pavement. It's not worth the risk.

It's cold, sometimes wet, always windy, and once the sun goes down it gets drunk out. If I were pregnant I would rather be on my couch eating pickles.

This is my opinion, and like a**holes, we all have one.

yea thats what i told her, but she wants to come to the big party. i would put money on my wife not attending if i had to. basically unless its gong to be 60+ and beautiful weather im sure she will not want to go.

yea thats what i told her, but she wants to come to the big party. i would put money on my wife not attending if i had to. basically unless its gong to be 60+ and beautiful weather im sure she will not want to go.

Sam, tell your wife that you are staying up until the end again. It's my job to make sure of it :D

Well, I go by myself and I like it that way.

My opinion is that after the first trimester a pregnant woman should stay on the pavement. It's not worth the risk.

It's cold, sometimes wet, always windy, and once the sun goes down it gets drunk out. If I were pregnant I would rather be on my couch eating pickles.

This is my opinion, and like a**holes, we all have one.

Lexi says your opinions make sense lol.

If I was to bet, she will stay home. It'll be easier for me and her.

P.s. sorry I didn't call ya back. I passed out on the couch and am now going to bed. Ill give you a buzz tomorrow.

I am out for WF13 gang. Not happy about it, but it is what it is.

Cheese "steaming mad" Man

Back