• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

dont think i will be making it down tonight...i really want to, but the deck is not stacked in my favor. the subaru croaking threw a huge monkey wrench in my weekend. on the plus side i may have it sold now and out of our life...but for now, i have a wife trying to get moving stuff finished sitting at home with no car. i have people who want to come look at the car in the morning, someone who wants to look at the boat and someone who contacted me about my j10 frame, cab, box and axles. so, i don't think my wife really wants to show my stuff to a bunch of strangers. it really sucks, i wish the subaru was completely paid for so i could just start it on fire

dont think i will be making it down tonight...i really want to, but the deck is not stacked in my favor. the subaru croaking threw a huge monkey wrench in my weekend. on the plus side i may have it sold now and out of our life...but for now, i have a wife trying to get moving stuff finished sitting at home with no car. i have people who want to come look at the car in the morning, someone who wants to look at the boat and someone who contacted me about my j10 frame, cab, box and axles. so, i don't think my wife really wants to show my stuff to a bunch of strangers. it really sucks, i wish the subaru was completely paid for so i could just start it on fire

what subie do you have for sale?

probably would send it down the road for $6k...

car would easily be worth $8500 if i stick a turbo back in it...would take me 2-3 hours in labor plus the turbo (between $500-1200 depending on what turbo you use)

Water, mud does not mix well with alternators. Of course, when I get into town, Napa and Carquest are closed. I did, through a series of unforataunt circumstances, find the person who owned the napa in town. The bad part was that while they did have one in stock earlier, they sold it. Big thanks to Bob Loose (bustinloose) for letting me drive his Jeep into town to look and drive his truck to Lafayette. Thanks to him also for diagnosing it, it is well beyond scope of knowledge before I spent any money I didn't need to. Thanks to Sgtmack for his help also.

I had fun and every time I go out wheeling I can't wait to get more ground clearance.

selling the j10?! :(

selling the j10?! :(

well...its up in the air...if someone wants to give me the stupid money im asking for the body, frame and axles...i will just grab another one. this time a j20 with 3/4 axles already.

im keeping the motor, tranny and running gear...the project is not ending by any means. just trying to make the relocation easier :)

well...its up in the air...if someone wants to give me the stupid money im asking for the body, frame and axles...i will just grab another one. this time a j20 with 3/4 axles already.

im keeping the motor, tranny and running gear...the project is not ending by any means. just trying to make the relocation easier :)
What would be the stupid Iowa price?

What would be the stupid Iowa price?

i think i have the cab, frame and bed listed at $700...without fenders, interior, axles blah blah blah...

have a guy coming to look on tuesday, if he doesn't give me what i want, it will go into storage until june, then move with me

Back