• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009 Pre-Registration UPDATE! UPDATE!

After a quick glance at the registrations and adding those that I know will be there but have yet to register........we have around 40 as of now.

Hey Hale I have a buddy coming along and i didn't pay for his meal ticket. can he pay for it when we get there?

I have a friend in a similar situation, he just got an XJ and wants to go, but isn't on the forum or a NAXJA member. Hate to tell him he's SOL unless he joins up and pre-registers. Obviously this is a club and a club event, so if that's the case I understand.

Cliffs: friend wants to bring his rig, he's not a member, what does he pay :)

I have a friend in a similar situation, he just got an XJ and wants to go, but isn't on the forum or a NAXJA member. Hate to tell him he's SOL unless he joins up and pre-registers. Obviously this is a club and a club event, so if that's the case I understand.

Cliffs: friend wants to bring his rig, he's not a member, what does he pay :)

Register like everyone else, just leave the member # blank.

i have been tring to register for like three days but my computer takes a crap every time i go to the register page ?
Prepmech is in charge of registration. PM him with your details.

Shirt size, how many of what sizes, extra meal tickets, Real name and addy.......yada yada yada.

I am almost sure I am coming, course I hate to say 100% due to work situations. I believe it was covered here already, but we can pay the day of correct? Me and misses will be just there for the wheeling on Saturday and will have to head home that night.

I am almost sure I am coming, course I hate to say 100% due to work situations. I believe it was covered here already, but we can pay the day of correct? Me and misses will be just there for the wheeling on Saturday and will have to head home that night.

Yes you can!

FYI:
Anyone that pre-registers from this point forward, is not guranteed a shirt.

For those who are interested in going, but have not pre-registered yet:

You can still pre-register, it makes things much easier on Sue, Byron, and me. From this point on you will not recieve a shirt.

If you want to pay in advance, just subtract $10 (the price of the shirt) from your total and send in payment via paypal or a check.

If you want to run the trails with us, but are not going to be going to the banquet, please pre-register or check in with me at the park Saturday morning. Although, I highly recommend going to the banquet. There will be some great raffle prizes given away.

Again, If you plan on running the trails with us please check in with me and get registered. I have a waiver that will need to be signed before you are allowed to run with one of our groups (its a legal thing). Everyone that runs with the NAXJA group needs to sign the waiver.

The price to register to run the trails only with the NAXJA group is $3/vehicle. You will also need to pay the regular Badlands entry fee.(as will everyone that enters the park)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Winterfest group will consist of every rig between our Trail Leader and gunner. Our group is to keep tight and stay together. Try not to let stray (non-Winterfest people) in line with us if possible, as polite as possible. The trail leader has final say as to other rigs joining the group AFTER they have left the staging areas. Again, it's a legal thing....not personal in any way.

Last edited:
I just registered. I know its late but had problems getting on the website. I guess I should post up once in a while to stay active. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Hey guys, what's the email address I should send my registration money to? I registered on February 2nd, but just now have the funds to pay. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Collin

Back