• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock in march

Tyler... you can ride with me as well, might need you there anyways for my shake down as well.

You gotta get yours running better first...

Not gonna take the ranger. I took it last week and put some nice new scratches in the paint. Some serious buffing will get most of it (nothing down to primer or metal) but the truck is my DD and I want to limit the amount of abuse I throw at it.

I can't say for sure, but I'm gonna try and make it.

Tyler, you need to go... don't wanna miss the FJ shake down either.

Whats the count? how many are going? let me rephrase that.. how many are 100% on going..?

Mark

I'm 100% going... but still working out some bugs with the blower. Hope to have it resolved by the trip, but if not I will still be going; anyone with an open seat if the boost gremlins remain after this week?

1. MELKORsXJ

1. MELKORsXJ (DanB)
2. The Box (DanP)
3. FlameRedTJ (Carl)
4. fj40er (Stephen)

:party::party:

1. MELKORsXJ (DanB)
2. The Box (DanP)
3. FlameRedTJ (Carl)
4. fj40er (Stephen)
5. Doug
6. JeepGeek2002 (Mark in the 'Con')

What time are you meeting?

im gona say 10 am... but ask Doug

its looking like 930 AM would be awesome (i might leave out early and hit up the waffle house before the day starts if the knox boys are interested), gives us time to get settled in, paid up and unloaded.... on the trail by ten. what you guys wantin to run? ill have the map layed out on the coffee table tonight so we'll have some more suggestions than just the usual stuff

I don't care what we ride... I just want my Jeep to run good! LOL
Running out of time to fix things

i got some loose ends to tie up.. my bumper looks so lame with out a winch! :(

Mark

I would be up for some new trails but 15 and Little Mule are always fun...

I would be up for some new trails but 15 and Little Mule are always fun...

...that must mean you're gonna make it :)

There is some sort of a backup plan for my Jeep, hopefully I wont need it though.

I"ll have the front 30 locked but gonna leave the rear 35 open as I need it to last alittle longer. But if it does terrible I may have to borrow a welder.

Should be better than my open f/r and 33s at golden mtn though :)

Looks like I will be going and taking the Willys. Doug is going to come down tomorrow and to get the FJ and while he's here we're gonna fix my front axle. Its been a good Jeep. It deserves one last run before I tear it apart.

If it makes a difference I will be going up to Knox thursday afternoon and will have space on the trailer. If your talking about Dans FJ, or anything that needs to go to Knox

Back