• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock fall flog nov.14-16

why isn't tony wheeling his jeep?
and do we have any confirmation that tim is "bringing the kitchen"?:confused:

:doh:
oh yeah... i forgot about that.

Well , I'm kinda new to the boards here. But i think my wife and i mite be out their , if its worth coming out on sat night for one night not sure if any rides on sunday or not any info would be of great help. Thanks in advance

Most the guys I have spoken with WILL be riding Sunday also(permitting their shit stays together).

ill be leaving sunday afernoon....

I am in if I am still in the State of Tennessee in November. Planning to bring the wife also.

brians87xj said:
I am in if I am still in the State of Tennessee in November. Planning to bring the wife also.
Whats up Brian where else would we be, unless we are on huricaine duty somewhere pm me with your # that way we can get a camp site reserved near the rest of the ppl going

Last edited:
Alright, just booked my site right next to Matt & Mark. Windrock here we come!

Now I just have to finish the XJ.

Depending on my budget at that time I will probably only wheel Sunday. If I can I might make it Saturday, but that seems doubtful right now.

guess i need to make reservations....

I'm going to try to come up maybe Tuesday. Cage and rock fenders, perhaps a few other things.party1:

Like I said, you're welcome to stay here until the flog if you like(COUGH...STEAK ALL WEEK...COUGH)

The Hard Struggler said:
Ha!!! I'm dying for another piece of Rattlerock!

Don't you go without me. :nono: I mean it!!!! :lecture:

I need to wheel to feel good about myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know what I mean??

mark, you better not tear up your jeep! it's too clean, and from what i hear it's gonna look really good after matt gets done!

shortxjdoug said:
im dying for my first bite..... everybody broke or pussed out before i could even get my tires wet.....
Don't even start that shit. I was the ONLY one that wanted to continue and didn't turn out until I was the only one left on it with noone behind me.

Back