• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wild Hogs

mingo

"De Oppresso Liber"
I hit that point in my life when I just wanted one.
2003 Harley Electra Glide.

100_0483.jpg

100_0482.jpg

Let good times roll :party:

Congrats! :yelclap:

I am jealous.

Wyfie thinks she needs a house out in the country before I get a hog though. I'm slowly but shurly working on that. Maybe when I'm 90, I'll get one.

I want a motorcycle, I'd be happy w/ a suzuki c50 for now. I've never ridden a motorcycle before, only quads and shifter karts. I have this thing for 4 wheels, but I really want a bike. Anyone have a bike they want to loan me so I can learn? I promise not to dump it more than twice. :)

Sure do Dutch... http://nm.msf-usa.org/msf/ridercourses.aspx?state=CO Pick the location most convinent for you.

Show up with long pants and a long shirt and over the ankle shoes and you're set.

Take the course it can save your life.

--Tom

DutchVDub said:
I want a motorcycle, I'd be happy w/ a suzuki c50 for now. I've never ridden a motorcycle before, only quads and shifter karts. I have this thing for 4 wheels, but I really want a bike. Anyone have a bike they want to loan me so I can learn? I promise not to dump it more than twice. :)

Back