• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why I won't be doing any wheeling this year.

Looks good Eric...I have the same magnaflow that you are replacing and I find it to be too loud on th trail too. I thought about adding a baffle or some kind of an insert to the end it the tailpipe(kinda like a motorcycle I guess).

Eric that is looking good.

hey eric i see your web site says your using a remote reservoir for your power steering do you have any pics of your mount

hey eric i see your web site says your using a remote reservoir for your power steering do you have any pics of your mount

pscres.jpg

I'm using the mount that came with the reservoir. It attaches to the master cylinder bolts and the resi barely fits under the hood.

Thats the problem im having. Its hitting my hood, I guess im going to have to massage the fender. I was hust worried that it was to low compared to the pump

Got your new book this week (it took a while over the pond) - excellent work, thanks!

:patriot:

You have a second book? I gave the original one away when I sold my old XJ to someone new to Jeeps.

Seriously.

I learned a lot of things I didn't know. I mean, I expected to pick up some tips.. but I want to start with 4643 from scratch all over again now - and i've only picked a few random chapters.

Eric could you take a few pics of how you mounted the 3 link to the TNT belly skid and how you modified it. Did you keep the TNT lowers? Also what size Heims did you use in the rear?

Back