• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whos got the biggest lift...

wait, are all you guys being serious? Cuz I was thinking of a 14" lift actually. i can't tell if you guys are playing around or not....

just kidding!
Chris

Not necessarily the biggest lift but quite possibly the ugliest and most famous....

11737856.jpg

sounds like you're shopping for a lift kit...

here ya go:

penis_pump.jpg

ZachMan said:
bigxj.jpg

17" lift on 44s

when running a lift this tall, i recomend upgrading both axles to the massive D35. the D35 is super strong and will hold up to anything. Due to the extremly large pumkin i dont recomend running the D35 on tires shorter than 48".

jk

footdale said:
When you're done with that you can use it to bleed your breaks:thumbup:

I don't know if I'd want to bleed my breaks...

My brakes on the other hand...

Only need a few pumps to lock-up

Fryed did you measure your lift like you measure a cats tail?

Is the answer Ken Jennings????

17" of lift and 44's
how about 4" of lift and 37's
either way as long as you watched jeopardy tonight and have a dana 35 or that sick chrysler 8 and a whatever you'll be AOK. Be sure to Pm me on prices for the new 15 spline .75 inch lead axle shafts for your build.

Lead the ultimate flex additive

little red cheroke said:
when running a lift this tall, i recomend upgrading both axles to the massive D35. the D35 is super strong and will hold up to anything. Due to the extremly large pumkin i dont recomend running the D35 on tires shorter than 48".

jk

glad you said jk, i almost thought you were serious. this is the worst trolling i've seen in decades

Last edited:
esrasmu2001 said:
You can clearly see that there is no body lift on the vehicle. What is hidden behind those monster meats is the double stacked coils and triple blocks on stock springs.. :D

Rass

Thanks you for clearing that up! Here I was trying to figure out how you keep that many hockey pucks in a straight line! :dunno:

XJ_ranger said:
x2

wanna see real trolling?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1888923

for that - I earned an IP ban -
rj4fht.gif
its not loading for me, but is that the oen where you were the kid who wrecked his vette or something and wanted to lift and put in a v8 for a week or something. banned for life, its jeepforum, i know your gonna be losing sleep

Ramsey said:
its not loading for me, but is that the oen where you were the kid who wrecked his vette or something and wanted to lift and put in a v8 for a week or something. banned for life, its jeepforum, i know your gonna be losing sleep

thats the one!

Back