• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got SNOW?!

I just flew in night before last fom Hawaii. In Hawaii my house got flood and I got done cleaning it all up hours before I left to the airport.

I fly into PDX only to have to drive on ice most of the way back here to Lincoln City. Thank god both of our vehicles are 4wd and she only works one block away. Not much snow here but at the first sign of snow everyone here forgets how to drive :(

Well my jeep runs just fine:clap: and we now have like 3 inches of snow here in the valley.:party:

-PJ-

Your Jeep also isn't as heavily modified as theres, so they can go farther in the woods then you. :angel:

x3 about being tired of working on the Jeep in the cold...boo.

~Scptt

Got about 4" in the Lacey area:
009.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

So no cool jeep pics :dunno:

VibeinSnow.jpg

But I do have a pic of my DD (2004 Pontiac Vibe(rator) that is ALMOST as tall as my XJ!!!! :confused:

Just went out and there was at least 2-3" of fresh on the roads. And last night the roads I went on were freshly plowd.

~Scott

Drove to Arlington, OR today. Horrid drive really. We had about 18" at Mitchel Point near Hood River and it was 12 degrees in Arlington. Coming back we drove through whiteout conditions from The Dalles to about Cascade Locks, that was a good two hours. There was even an inch of fresh snow out in Scappoose

P1000458.jpg

P1000447.jpg

Just a little bit here in Newberg.

Last edited:
Doyle I had to drive through Newberg last night taking somebody home to Mac and somehow, 99 through town is the worst road I've driven on in this whole storm. How does your snow have constant potholes? I couldn't go more than 15 all the way through "downtown"

Back