• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got SNOW?!

I'm leaving my house in an hour or 2 to go f'around in parking lots...gana see if I can fix my brake first. :) Got about 2-3 inches at my house.

~Scott

my jeep is at a buddy's house axle less and covered in snow waiting for me to finish working on it.

It's snowing here but with the wind it's landing in Seattle. 28 mph sustained winds with gust to 38 mph, so far. We are suppose to get 60 mph gusts up here later tonight. 22 degrees, with a wind chill of 11 degrees. But it true country fashion I was outside on the NE corner of my house BBQing some ribs MMMMMMMMMMMMM BRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Atta Boy, Same thing in Bellingham. On my parents deck BBq'ing Carne Asada and having a beer!
-Ryan

I was out in Morton Yesterday and there was about 17" on hwy 7 where i was pulling people out of the ditch. New tires are awesome in the snow.
Here at my place there are just trace amounts on the ground.

-PJ-

Good amount of slick in Gresham, I hit a little 4dr Suzuki car and wrinkled her hood up. I hit it with my front license plate mount and didn't crack my plastic frame.

Lyle and I had fun today...

l_a4083c003ff34c2a80a0f10f9373fc55.jpg

l_f6ad2acfe7f94f699c5991ef7e5efb6d.jpg

~Scott

Atta Boy, Same thing in Bellingham. On my parents deck BBq'ing Carne Asada and having a beer!
-Ryan

I just got home from a 10 hour call out, for a water main break on Yew Street hill. Streets are a mess in Bellingham. Abandoned cars and wrecks all over the south side. Yew St has about 5 inches. Tomorrows commute is going to rock. :party:

Half of the cars from the 20 car pile up were still there at 7:00 am
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/latestheadlines/story/716396.html

No snow in Lynden. All blew away. :(

only about 2-3 inches in newberg, with ice under it.

why didn't they put that de-icer junk on the roads like usual?

A little late on this post, but I have roughly 2" in Buckley. I work at Crystal Mt. on weekends and I had to drive ~100 miles through high winds on black-ice covered mt. roads in the dark just to make it to work by 7:00 am. (needless to say, i couldn't of made it without the trusty old XJ!) After work, I had to break into it with a crowbar though... locks and door seals were solid ice!

Streets are a mess in Bellingham.

I know. I ended up at St. joes till midnight last night waiting for Adrienne to get off so I could bring her home. It wasnt too bad though, got my own room, watched Fargo and pulp fiction, and had beverages and jello delivered to me. There were cars everywhere through Samish and Bow hill. I stopped like 6 times just to make sure people were ok, and had called for help, would have done more but genius me left all my recovery gear at home.
-Ryan

I know. I ended up at St. joes till midnight last night waiting for Adrienne to get off so I could bring her home. It wasnt too bad though, got my own room, watched Fargo and pulp fiction, and had beverages and jello delivered to me. There were cars everywhere through Samish and Bow hill. I stopped like 6 times just to make sure people were ok, and had called for help, would have done more but genius me left all my recovery gear at home.
-Ryan

Figures of course when I am not at school they have fun weather up there. I'll be up there thursday afternoon through friday morning. Hopefully round two will allow me to have some run in the jeep.:laugh:

-Alex

Good looking snow there beezzerr, thanks for the teaser! Can't wait till the weekend, more snow! :) If only the dumb/unprepared drivers would stay home...I already pulled one guy out...

~Scott

Back