• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Hmm...its been since I was 17 that I've played with throwing knives, wonder if I'm still good at it???

Will be arriving Wednesday night and will probably have to leave Sat. afternoon. Bummer I will miss the BBQ if that is still planned ? My father and I are coming out of Kansas City. He drives a TJ so I hope that isn't breaking the tribal rules.. I will be driving my newly built 99 XJ ! Can't wait....

I am coming down the night of the 3rd, heading out 6th or 7th should be there!

We are planning to run Lockhart Basin prior to the Fall Fling. So if anyone is interested!!!

We will probably get to Moab around noon Sat Sept 29th and head for the trail early afternoon. We will spend 2 or 3 nights on the trail and be back in Moab Tues Oct 2nd. This is not really that long of a trail (we just want to get some trail camping in) so it would be easy enough for anyone to split off and return to Moab earlier. Lockhart Basin can really be done in 1 looooong day.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

See you in Moab!

So far the weather is supposed to be freakin awesome. 70s and 80s with no clouds. I hope they are correct!

The nice sunny fall weather always makes Moab the place to be in October. Except in 06...then the rain made it the totally epic (yeah I used that word and I normally hate it) place to be in Oct.

Back