• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going??

This...

Explains this...

Hope both of you can make it out. :thumbup:

Thanks, I hope so too. Its been way overdue for me.

Boy I feel like a :moon:... Definitely hope you can make it!!

Thanks, and don't worry about it. I've been away from Jeepn for awhile and want to get in a couple of runs this year. I miss my XJ, but must admit the Wrangler is really nice. Almost like an off-road limo compared to the Cherokee.

By the way, I like bacon too. A lot.

I'll be there again, in the trusty old war wagon. Can't wait! I'm considering having another friend of mine drive my "new" stock XJ over also, so I will have both of them there. One for thrashing & one for running around or snagging parts when/if the other breaks. ;)

im sooooo looking forward to this. im bringing a coworker who has a one ton diesel. the little mule is getting towed over lol.

In.

Unless I sell my rig...

I'll be there potentially with a working jeep.

I am planning on being there with my son. Since I am without a Jeep I will be hoping to ride shotgun with others who have space available.

Michael

NWFest is a member perk.... unfortunately you would have to be a paid member of the PNW to attend. The other way to attend is to be invited by a member.

This is not to take away a event for everyone, but instead give something back to the people that do pay to support the chapter.

So you are saying that this is a closed event to all that are not a red member??????????
If so that is wrong way about getting more member in red .Cuz if they like to wheel with the club. most likely they would want to join up just saying.
And to give some thing back to members in red should be something special at the event so that the members who are not in red can see that it would be good to going up as a red member not a closed event but just my opinion
Thanx Duane

So you are saying that this is a closed event to all that are not a red member??????????
If so that is wrong way about getting more member in red .Cuz if they like to wheel with the club. most likely they would want to join up just saying.
And to give some thing back to members in red should be something special at the event so that the members who are not in red can see that it would be good to going up as a red member not a closed event but just my opinion
Thanx Duane

I believe we have talked about having a small event fee for non members before. Also at past events each red member could have one guest+ vehicle.

Thanx Duane
Thanks for your opinion, Duane.

Northwest Fest is a club run, plain and simple. Those of us who spend the time planning for the event, do it for our members. We don't put this event on each year to boost membership or make money (although those are bonuses). Our primary goal is simply to give something back to those who support NAXJA and the Northwest Chapter.

There's plenty of other unofficial runs throughout the year where everyone is welcome to tag along. Those are the runs where guests can wheel with the club, and see if they would like to be a part of it. Check out the "Staging Area Forum" for upcoming runs, or feel free to post a run.

While we likely won't have an armed guard at the entrance, we do ask people respect our decision. If Northwest Fest is something you'd like to check out, then see about coming as a guest of a member. If you don't know any members, attend a trail run between now and then, and get to know some people. :thumbup:

see about coming as a guest of a member. If you don't know any members, attend a trail run between now and then, and get to know some people. :thumbup:

This^ I have never seen somebody who wanted to go turned away. Assuming you are not a complete Snap-On product, somebody is always willing to invite a new guy into the group.

I am planning on being there with my son. Since I am without a Jeep I will be hoping to ride shotgun with others who have space available.

Michael

Check your email.

I am a possible probable.

Does anyone realize this is the 8th NWfest?

Last edited:
I think what he's saying is we need to get rolling on the NWF 10th Anniversary Give-Away XJ! :D

... Or just a cool package deal, I know John has offered in the past to help us set up a "grand prize" for the raffle. Maybe we could do an axle combo thing or something like that. Waggy front 8.8 back. We could use raffle money to purchase the axles and parts to set them up for an XJ.

New update

I will most likely be pulling in friday night then wheelin saturday and then leaving saturday night after the raffle and dinner

Back