• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Is the Pope Catholic? (read: heck yeah, I'll be there).

Booking the Kottage tonight...

Alex, I'll take "No show" for $500 please.
Fine, I won't come :moon:

Ross, I know, right. Thus far, there are no plans for tire transport either :shocked:

Anybody else going down Friday afternoon? Wish I could get there earlier but I'll be tied up with work most likely.

Ill be there. Oh wait isn't that a song from the Jackson Five? Well anyway I will be there.

Good to see you Dan, your brother gonna come out too?

Asked off from work. Will make it late Thursday night. Can't wait to wheel the new heep! It will be me my wife and a least one of my bulls.

I'm expecting to make it for the first time ever this year! I'm hoping to get my inspection sticker on tomorrow (already passed emissions) after reinspection of my brakes and from there a test run up in central PA this weekend. I've been out of inspection since January with multiple nagging issues, so it's going to feel great to be 100% again! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys in person.

--wp11

I'm expecting to make it for the first time ever this year! I'm hoping to get my inspection sticker on tomorrow (already passed emissions) after reinspection of my brakes and from there a test run up in central PA this weekend. I've been out of inspection since January with multiple nagging issues, so it's going to feel great to be 100% again! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys in person.

--wp11

Passed inspection! And aside from getting stuck in clay and then tearing the fuel pump wiring to shreds while I was out this past weekend, then developing what appears to be a NSS issue shortly afterwards, all is very well with my rig so I'm really hoping to make it up to do some wheeling with you NAXJA folks!

Well, ya'll have fun this weekend. While you're out breaking XJs, I'll be slaving over a hot keyboard all of Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday morning.

Oh, and if anybody sees Mike Giannone from NJ, kick him in the shins for me. :moon:

Ya,ll have fun up there. Took two weeks vacation this month,figures it would be the wrong two weeks.....

Have a cold one around the fire for me..

I will be at the Creek about 8am for great day of wheeling and hopefully a few beers afterwards at Twin Pines !!

That's too bad. Good guy to wheel & drink beer with.

Back