• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Yeesh, 11 hour drive, Maybe when I have a tow rig! :D

Leave at 1am, you will be there in time for lunch

I'd like to talk with you for a bit, get some insider info on where to camp and view the Elk herd out that way.

I'm hoping to be in camp, but i wont be wheelin. I'll keep an eye on y'alls beer coolers... :wave:

But of course! PM me if you would like any info ahead of time. Why no wheeling?

be there will bells on

Why not? I did the 13 hour drive to winterfest without a tow rig a few years back. I wheeled it. I broke it. I fixed it. I drove home.

Its more of a not having enough vacation time thing, I get a 3rd week next year. Maybe next year, If I don't go to Moab! :D

I want to go. I'll be finished with school, and at the moment I don't have a job lined up so I think I'm going to try to make this.

You might not want to tell a guy who bolted a bottle opener to the side of his rig this...

:wave:
I showed up with an entire cooler full of whiskey and beer last time and we barely went through half of it... do your worst! :cheers:

Back