• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to Fall Fling?

I've got my registration in and a campsite at Slick Rock from the 4th to 12th.

Since it'll be my first time in Moab and I'm likely to not know a lot of people there, I'll probably be sticking with the event runs, buuut I'd tag along a private group if I had an invite.

After 4 years of wheeling in New England, Moab still feels like a dot on the map to me. I'm reallly looking forward to this!

We are in need of volunteers for the Thursday evening "Show-N-Shine"

Post up if you can lend a hand.

Thanks.

Right now my status as far as attending the event is 50/50.I might be starting a new job so it will depend on that.

planefixer said:
We are in need of volunteers for the Thursday evening "Show-N-Shine"

Post up if you can lend a hand.

Thanks.

Right now my status as far as attending the event is 50/50.I might be starting a new job so it will depend on that.

PM sent.

I can help. there will be an envelope under my drivers seat for "contributions" .:shhh:

logdog said:
I can help. there will be an envelope under my drivers seat for "contributions" .:shhh:

Thanks.

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE PM scrappy again FOR DETAILS.

I'm so tied up with the raffle rig right now that I don't know any details myself.:dunno:

I have reservations at the Super 8.
5th to 12th.

Most of you know I'd camp, but my wife said no camping if she's going.

So, if you've got a quick mind, you already know that my wife is coming with me.

For Yellaheep, my wife is coming with me.... Because I know......

Ok...... I'm stumped. :dunno:

I have reservations at the Super 8.
5th to 12th.

Most of you know I'd camp, but my wife said no camping if she's going.

So, if you've got a quick mind, you already know that my wife is coming with me.

For Yellaheep, my wife is coming with me.... Because I know......

Ok...... I'm stumped. :dunno:

I knew I'd have to explain this one to Yellaheep..... Thought I had said enough, but I guess not......

You see, I have always camped, by myself. But I have a reservation at the Super 8. Because the wife said she'd come but wouldn't camp...

Send me a PM if you need me to hold your hand as I explain it again....

No, I really won't hold your hand......

Wheew..... it wasn't looking good financially there for a while, but sold enough parts...... I'm going!

I may try to head out Monday so I can get one run in before hitting the nasty trails on Weds...... I'm still trying to get used to the freakish off camber body roll the Truggy has! :D

But if I can't cut loose on Monday, I'd like to join the caravan. :thumbup:

The wife and I hope to at least make it Thurs-Sunday or Monday. Still need to get reservations.

Things have been pretty screwed up around here with working 70 hrs a week, moving, and yesterday found out my nephew has bone cancer and it in the hospital on the edge. Hopefully everything will work out.

Wow Tom...... you're sure being dealt more than your fair share of challenges this year..... hope things start turning for ya.

That isn't the half of it. One of my buddies at work suffered from siezures from time to time, but nothing too severe. He had one at home over the weekend a couple of weeks ago and they found his body Monday when he didn't show up at work. It's still hard walking by his desk. Nobody wants to clean it up and pack his stuff away. He was 32.

Its official. My boss gave me two days of comp time and we will get there Wed night. The only reservation I could get was a room with three queen beds. I guess the wife and I will have a bit of room.

I want to make sure and run Hells Revenge. Maybe a mini group.

Back