• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to Fall Fling in Moab

mountaindreamer

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody from Denver area going to Fall Fling in Moab? I'm trying to buy an AW4 trans from the owner in SLC. He will bring it to Moab but I need someone to help me get it from Moab to Denver. Do you have room, can you help.

Thanks

Can't find an AW4 in Denver? That's odd.......

Maybe. If I have room in the trailer, which I should, but I don't know for sure.

Yeah..... No one knows the perils of owning a '97 better than I do. Had I known you had a '97 I wouldn't have even questioned your post.....

Best of luck with yours. :thumbup:

Damn! I've seen '97s go to the crusher with the tranny.

If this does not pan out, I can let you know when I spot one at the junkyards.

I have a set of rock sliders that need a to go to grand junction if any one had room?

I've got room. I can pick up the tranny in Moab, also. I'd really like it if you'd meet me on the other side of the pass, since I drive back through Leadville, not Denver.

I've got room. I can pick up the tranny in Moab, also. I'd really like it if you'd meet me on the other side of the pass, since I drive back through Leadville, not Denver.

I can work something out about picking it up in Leadville. When will you be returning. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had a total knee replacement last week and time kinda got away from me.

Back