• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos Coming?

I'll be there in my "retarded modified" XJ, Truggy want to be.

As usual I cannot seem to get this time of year off................. To many lifers/homesteaders here where I work:eye: Go figure everyone wants the SUMMER off......................:rolleyes:

Im gonna try desperately to get my XJ put together by then. :D

Holy crap, he does exist. Welcome back Heesacker............:eek:

Yes, long overdue. After the long hiatus that was a serious relationship, here we are. :greensmok

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Sleepyhead??? :D

Welcome back Andrew.If you make to the event bring plenty of Shiner.:cheers:

Yep, that's her. She turned into "Princess Biotch" after she graduated. :hang:

You know it. I may at least show up to the event - Jeep or not and find somebody to ride shotgun with.

All though I did start/drive teh Jeep last night, so progress is being made. :guitar:

My rig will most likely have an open seat and I'll be hitting the hard core trails with Led, your more than welcome to tag along.

My rig will most likely have an open seat and I'll be hitting the hard core trails with Led, your more than welcome to tag along.

Saweet.

huh, this looks fun. how many people usually show up?

We've had groups as small as 20 and as large as 65 by the end of the week but 30-40 is normal.It varies from year to year and some people are there for the beginning of the week, others for the end of the week, and some are there for the whole week.

I'm shooting to have the XJ finished by then, or at least trail worthy.
And if it is, you can certainly count me in (and probably one of my friends, and possibly my girl too).

Iv'e been building my new 2000 for 7 months and will make this our first major trip in it.Going to ride the Durango & Silverton railway on the way and maybe do blackbear pass on the way in.Wed/Thurs/Fri night.
Looking foward to checking out CO..

Back