• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming to The Crawl?

Funny.... I think its time to retire that award....

Yeah, seems kind of a waste for you to haul it back and forth every year.

If some guy hadn't welded a heavy-ass 14-bolt brake drum to it........

Yea and I have it.... may as well keep it and start over. If I dont bring it back what you going to do vote me out? ;)

Yea and I have it.... may as well keep it and start over. If I dont bring it back what you going to do vote me out? ;)

You lose your BOD position....oh....hold it...wait....never mind....

Yeah, seems kind of a waste for you to haul it back and forth every year.

:roflmao: Nick wins the internet.....everyone go home!

We are trying our arses off to make it this year.

Should be me and my family of 5 in the MJ and then Cabz (Carmine where ya at??!!) with his family (at least 3) in his YJ.

Haven't been to a crawl since '06...we gotta make it this year!!!
here! gonna make it this year , gotta fix jasons broke jeep when it either brakes or flips:yelclap:

I'll prob show up in a Honda is I can be a bum and sleep on someone's floor (flex/wade *hint hint*) and take up a passenger seat in a rig. Jim beer goggles are you going by yourself? If so can I meet you in Cincy and ride down with you?

I am strongly considering making the eight hour trip down. Haven't decided on driving the XJ or towing it.

I am strongly considering making the eight hour trip down. Haven't decided on driving the XJ or towing it.

:yelclap: I approve of this!

I'll prob show up in a Honda is I can be a bum and sleep on someone's floor (flex/wade *hint hint*) and take up a passenger seat in a rig. Jim beer goggles are you going by yourself? If so can I meet you in Cincy and ride down with you?

Wade, I was thinking our cabin needed a bear skin rug! :D

here! gonna make it this year , gotta fix jasons broke jeep when it either brakes or flips:yelclap:

Nope...not gonna happen this time...I don't have a rusty's track bar!!

I will be picking up my trailer tomorrow! I'll have plenty of time to go over it and make sure it's ready for the trip.

Just need a few more bucks...ok a lot more bucks...for fuel and we're ready.

Nope...not gonna happen this time...I don't have a rusty's track bar!!

I will be picking up my trailer tomorrow! I'll have plenty of time to go over it and make sure it's ready for the trip.

Just need a few more bucks...ok a lot more bucks...for fuel and we're ready.

Hahahaha, I have to drive 5 hours to the crawl this year......and 24 to Moab! :eek: I feel you on the fuel!

Hahahaha, I have to drive 5 hours to the crawl this year......and 24 to Moab! :eek: I feel you on the fuel!

Yeah we're looking at 10 hours of driving. I hoping for 15 MPG towing...my dodge gets 20 not towing so we'll see!

Either way...if I have to manufacture fuel from my pigs' poop (as on Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome) I will do so. I have 3 pigs (and 3 horses, a goat and 14 chickens) so I shold have enough to keep the cummins running. of course...I have to design and build the collection apparatus for the methane and then refine it...hmmm :( May just have to buy the crapy ULSD for $4+ a gallon.

Back