• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who says you can't jump a jeep

GreenStLowrider said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silverstreak01 said:
straight gangsters in mass.

And to think - I actually thought that Vanilla Ice was dead.

:gee:

I must say that this has turned out to be some of the most comical crap I have ever read hear on NAXJA.

Thank you for all the laughs and please.......please.....enough of the crap already.:puke: :badpc:

GreenStLowrider said:
yo..... lemme let yall in on somethin...

rollinglaugh.gif
Alright who was that. It's gotta be someone on here there is just no way, just no way... Best post I've read in a while. Love it, just love it.
rollinglaugh.gif

GreenStLowrider said:
yo..... lemme let yall in on somethin.. 1st off, everyone gotta be hatin on voluster cuz he done use his jeep like he posta. yall justa bunch of marys yo, buildin up jacked up jeeps for what?.... to sit in the driveway and look cute? 1st things 1st partnas.... i know 1st hand that his jeep is the bizom. more rugged than anythin yall got. and YOU...mr fancy pants...whoever you are that said..."go home with your 20 posts" well aint i gots sum news for you you internet nerd.... why dont you go get ahold of your chat room girlfriend and ask her how last night was, . you just hatin cuz voluster got a life and dont spend all day on your forum dog. aint no cops around here gonna arrest no one for usin a jeep like how it should be. see...yall are red necks, and yall cops are too....yall be like...."WELL YEEEAHHHHH HAWWWWW IMA HAVE MYSELF SOME HOT CHOCOLATE" then yall try to be like all grown up about it. "i hope you die, i hope you crash, our trails, our trails" boo hoo. ima lay it straight right now.... i aint drivin a jeep, in fact my frame about 2inched off da ground. cuz thats how we roll here, yall pullin on the wrong side yo. low is the way to go, and yall know what eles...id like to see yall bring that smak to green st yo, see how well yall hold up there. . i bet "80%" of yall gonna replt to me talkin smak but know what...yall the fools, cuz i aint gonna be here to read it, yall gonna stress ova what i said and talk smak, and i aint even gonna know it, jokes on you jack. yall gonna say...."low riders are for guys that cant get it up" dat from the 70's....see....hotties like it when a guy goes down yo. and remember.....the bigga they are, the harder they fall.......the lower you go...the deeper the ho's.
I would have read this, and replied with a witty retort. Perhaps even with some factual information.
Unfortunately your complete lack of punctuation and ability to create sentences made my head hurt. I think Ill have to wrap it in duct tape to keep it from exploding.
I have a friend that I'd like to introduce you to, his name is Mr. Period.

20041103h.jpg

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/03

I hope that in the future you might be able to properly phrase your thoughts so that other may understand them.
Language is what seperates us from the monkeys you know, and right now, you're a monkey.

yo.... i aint in school fool...who sayin i gotsta watch my writin skills here yo? you hatin on da wrong hombre here dog. les familia yo. lemme guess dog... you a smart grown up no nonsense dude right? yeeeea aight, true dat yo. come to dis hood and open that mouth of yours slim.. we'll see who got it. yall gonna start hatin on me im gonna lay it here right now fo all yall who wanna trip on dis...brockton ma yo....corner of green st and glenwood. why dont you bring yo proffessor speakin ass down there chill outside and beep yo horn, oh aight...that is afta yo ride get stripped wit you in it dog. keep yo hatin fo someone dats waitin dog. you hatin on da wrong mexicano here homey, let chu know you wanna dance wit da holy lobos? yo i aints here to hate on you dog. i just defendin my own. see dat why da green st lowriders been 2 close fo 2 long yo. yall needa undastand.... even do he aint low...he still a bro, yo. so i gots an idea bro...take yo donkey ass jeep and wash dat mud off dat shit dog. wat chu got in yo trunk yo. yall got tools and tires and shit yo. yo...i only roll wit 2 tings in my trunk...thats the bump...and da pumps. yall just hatin cuz 1 of my wheels costin mo that yo whole set up yo. keep yo damn mouth shut bra. you hatin. it aint green st dat hatin, its yall who hate yo own kind. call dis shit a monkey again and we gonna have a serious problem . dis how we rollin... hittin cornas in da low low

71f51nn6.jpg

yo.... i aint in school foo...who sayin i gotsta watch my writin skills here yo? you hatin on da wrong hombre here dog. les familia yo. lemme guess dog... you a smart grown up no nonsense dude right? yeeeea aight, true dat yo. come to dis hood and open that mouth of yours slim.. we'll see who got it. yall gonna start hatin on me im gonna lay it here right now fo all yall who wanna trip on dis...brockton ma yo....corner of grenn st and glenwood. why dont you bring yo proffessor speakin ass down there chill outside and beep yo horn, oh aight...that is afta yo ride get stripped wit you in it dog. keep yo hatin fo someone dats waitin dog. you hatin on da wrong mexicano here homey, let chu know you wanna dance wit da holy lobos? yo i aints here to hate on you dog. i just defendin my own. see dat why da green st lowriders been 2 close fo 2 long yo. yall needa undastand.... even do he aint low...he still a bro, yo. so i gots an idea bro...take yo donkey ass jeep and wash dat mud off dat shit dog. wat chu got in yo trunk yo. yall got tools and tires and shit yo. yo...i only roll wit 2 tings in my trunk...thats the bump...and da pumps. yall just hatin cuz 1 of my wheels costin mo that yo whole set up yo. keep yo damn mouth shut bra. you hatin. it aint green st dat hatin, its yall who hate yo own kind. call dis shit a monkey again and we gonna have a serious problem . dis how we rollin... hittin cornas in da low low
71f51nn6.jpg

dam str8 dawg. das right i's creative. yall gotsta be to roll yo ride on da green st line. ma whip on da tip. lotsa loot yo, gotsa be like that. da bling get you da fling. da chrome get you drone. yea das right, see he know who dat ova ther with da lines yo. we creepin deep dawg. fity grand in da whip and yo back seat full of tit. honeys be like...."holla yo....heyyyyyy, sassy hit dem switches? sassy turn up da bump?" morobenza friday night yo, like a car show wit the green st lowriders in da house. tanboo aint gots nothin on us. we peacefull dawgs. yall hate too much. hatin on yo own kind. too bad yall. yall should be stickin like glue foo. some yall ridin in style but lotsa yall ridin in bile. its like dis.... who on here gonna linch on ova grippin on da hair tigga yo? aints none of us gonna run wit da grimpa. da grimpa in da hole g. grimpa be like siftin on da ritchy hool. yo dat wheelin an dealin ripe up in dis century conch. even little baby sara wanna ride wit da low lows. parades we be in yo. brockton fire fighters yo. we representin bra. east coast yo, dis green st holla. platinum frame with da c-notch for the hight right? yall should try out da low life. out girls aint got shrubs comin out ther teef. our honeys hot and all up on dat like in da summer. bees nest yo, im like a rollin bees nest yo. honeys just lingerin, see yall rides leave a trail of mud and soot yo, my ride leavin a trail of honeys. phat honeys yo with da hot bootys. we down, but aint gettin no hatin from yall jeep bros. aint matterin what we doin to our whips, we both doin somethin to our whips. dis more like noth american hater association. dont hate da player, hate da game. well green st winnin dis game, our rides hettin troefees yo. peace yo, gotta go make the cheese. bring in da chedda fo da letta. droppin da frame fo da game, ridin it low fo da show. outie dawg

Last edited:
GreenStLowrider said:
yo.... i aint in school foo...who sayin i gotsta watch my writin skills here yo? you hatin on da wrong hombre here dog. les familia yo. lemme guess dog... you a smart grown up no nonsense dude right? yeeeea aight, true dat yo. come to dis hood and open that mouth of yours slim.. we'll see who got it. yall gonna start hatin on me im gonna lay it here right now fo all yall who wanna trip on dis...brockton ma yo....corner of grenn st and glenwood. why dont you bring yo proffessor speakin ass down there chill outside and beep yo horn, oh aight...that is afta yo ride get stripped wit you in it dog. keep yo hatin fo someone dats waitin dog. you hatin on da wrong mexicano here homey, let chu know you wanna dance wit da holy lobos? yo i aints here to hate on you dog. i just defendin my own. see dat why da green st lowriders been 2 close fo 2 long yo. yall needa undastand.... even do he aint low...he still a bro, yo. so i gots an idea bro...take yo donkey ass jeep and wash dat mud off dat shit dog. wat chu got in yo trunk yo. yall got tools and tires and shit yo. yo...i only roll wit 2 tings in my trunk...thats the bump...and da pumps. yall just hatin cuz 1 of my wheels costin mo that yo whole set up yo. keep yo damn mouth shut bra. you hatin. it aint green st dat hatin, its yall who hate yo own kind. call dis shit a monkey again and we gonna have a serious problem . dis how we rollin... hittin cornas in da low low
71f51nn6.jpg
Oh yes, that looks so much like the hood I remember when I lived in Columbus.
Nice houses and streets are just such an indicator of poverty.
you ever been robbed? I have.
Ever been held up at gun point? I have.
Ever fought the man holding you up at gun point? I have.
Don't judge "how ghetto I be" because I can put a coherent thought together.

boo hoo cry baby. wherd i say that was my hood? oh wait dawg. i didnt. keep yo cryin mouth shut bitch. yo i been shot up carjacked beat by cops evicted stabbed at and fucked wit all time. dont cry to me like you livin in a bad city and boo hoo dawg, you fought someone tryin to mug you? dat aint no big deal sally, dat shit happenin everyday. yall should chANGE yo name to baby bunting yo. baby bunting got hurt feelins? baby bunting need a hug from da thug? i told you where to go yo. green and glenwood. hit it up bra.

GreenStLowrider said:
boo hoo cry baby. wherd i say that was my hood? oh wait dawg. i didnt. keep yo cryin mouth shut bitch. yo i been shot up carjacked beat by cops evicted stabbed at and fucked wit all time. dont cry to me like you livin in a bad city and boo hoo dawg, you fought someone tryin to mug you? dat aint no big deal sally, dat shit happenin everyday. yall should chANGE yo name to baby bunting yo. baby bunting got hurt feelins? baby bunting need a hug from da thug? i told you where to go yo. green and glenwood. hit it up bra.
green and glenwood where?
You see this internet thing spans the globe, I'm sure there's lots of green and glenwood's in thw world.
Of course, if you weren't a moron you'd have realized that.

GreenStLowrider.
For someone who said we were a bunch of fools for responding to the post you sent, that the joke was on us because you would't be around to read the replies, you sure are spending alot of time replying to OUR posts.
Why don't you just get back in your jalopy and mindlessly cruise Green Street. Leave the Wheelin and Dealin to us.

IXNAYXJ said:
Oh, come on, guys! This is priceless! Not to mention fake...so who is it, really? I've got a few ideas, but can't prove anything...yet.

-----Matt-----
see the nominations thread.

Back