• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who knew crap could be lime green

!BYoM)bQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl0zoyBKikpt1l)g~~_12.JPG

He painted his dif to say D44. Just incase you didnt know.

Good God, that thing must be a turd in ever manner of the word.

"Spring pads are 3 pieces of 2x2 1/4 inch wall square tube welded together, Much stronger than using bocks. It has 3 inch springs, extended shackles, 2 inch body lift. Total lift is around 18-20 inches"

My math could be wrong but 6" of steel + 3" springs + a 2" body lift = 11" not 18-20":confused:

And that drag link is awesome:doh:

I am pretty sure he meant that they are 3" wide... :doh:

Actually it would be about 18" of lift as he's also taking into account the lift gained from the tires. So 44" mudders will lift the body of this POS about 7" so 7+6+3+2=18 so at least the idiot can count although don't know what he would have done if it'd been 6" springs he would have run out of fingers and toes.

how do you know he doesn't have 6 toes on each foot? Or for that matter, a spare foot growing out 'the top of his head?

http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/ - fits right in!

It scares me that I drive on the same roads as these fine vehicles.

Man, you beat me to the punch on providing the link to the Scary Steering page. Pity it doesn't seem to have been updated recently, but if there's no new material for that guy to post, we're all just a little bit safer...

Back