• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is matt??

Oh my lord.

Melissa, what have you done.

:helpme:

--'The' Matt

Wow!!! we made you a celebrity!!! :laugh3: I will have pix of matt's rig and he will be signing autographs in front of our cabin for a bottle of beer---just put it in my cooler.

thank you.

horse-gas-can-w.jpg

what. the. hell. and how did i miss this?:piratefla

Your # 16 my husband can't count

Stroker you can be 17! :)

I just made the change...Welcome to the Matt fan club Stroker.. Do you have a fan club yet?

Friends of Matt? Does it count if I've put out a fire under the back seat of his rig and ended up hanging off the back corner of his rig along with knuckle_buster trying to keep him from going over that day at Paragon? :laugh3:

We shared that story this year, that was funny! The food sucked at that place! You can join your member # 18. Any weekend you have spare time we would love for you to come over and chill! :) Hope all is going well, we missed you this year. TTYS

M

i think we have a new member Melissa we need a number:firedevil

well i'm a friend of matt he got me to join here so looks like i'm #20

oh crap another one!!! just kidding welcome to the club Drew

Some people were trying to figure out their number on Saturday night at Nac Fest so I thought I would resurrect this thread.

I live in the same town as Matt and I've been to his house a couple times...whats my number?

Back