• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where is attica?

How to get to attica?

Attica is in Attica, IN. Its like 15-20 miles southwest of Lafette (sp?) IN. HTH. :D

Attica, IN

Attica, In is 25 miles southwest of Lafayette, IN as TB said. The two 'major' roads that intersect in the town are US 41 and IN St Road 28.

Its about 50 miles or so west of Indianapolis, IN. The IL border is about 20 miles or so west of Attica.

The town is big enough that you can search for it on Yahoo or another mapping service and it will come up.

mac 'almost the middle of nowhere' gyvr

Check out their website, www.badlandsoffroad.com There's info on lodging, directions, etc. I was just there last wknd so if you want some pics let me know. Also, unless you have an extremely waterproof vehicle DO NOT go through the culvert. The rest of the creek is ok. a touch deep for a stocker but not bad. The Quarry is fun if you like rocks, the orange trail is quite muddy with assorted off cambers. The green trail is the least challenging but enjoyable and the dunes are fun. If there's snow on the ground the dirriculty level will increase a great deal due to the hills and trees. I know there's a group of 3-4 hotels near Danville, close to hwy 41 & interstate 74, you'll have no trouble finding lodging there and it's about 45 min to the park. I've also heard rumours of large fines if you try to use the local carwash, I don't know ir it's true but it could be. In any event you'll enjoy some good Jeepin' . :D

what he said...

what mudskipper said except that Lafayette is a lot closer for lodging than Danville, Lafayette is only about 30 minutes or less away.

We haven't been able to use the local car wash in town for over a year.

We've run XJs with as little as 3inches of lift and 31 ATs through all but the most extreme obsitalces in the park.

mac 'body damage is a state of mind' gyvr

Back