• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you in SoCal part 2

JohnX said:
Aaron....$650 shipped...my final offer.

Or...you throw in the girl on the pole and I'll give you what you want.

Girl on the pole is priceless, you need to shop another store.:shhh:

I told you already the trail is 650 + shipping. No negotiating.:rtm: there may be contracts to sign......

Leather work gloves at local hardware store: $12.95

Post hole digger, on sale at lumberyard: $16.89

90 lb. sack of ready mix concrete: $6.45

Pole: $37.50

Tin of pole wax: $8.69

Strange girl on your pole, priceless.

99xjache said:
Girl on the pole is priceless, you need to shop another store.:shhh:

I told you already the trail is 650 + shipping. No negotiating.:rtm: there may be contracts to sign......
Okay...how much is shipping to 91786?

WTF?

I've had issues with my XJ. I've received recommendations that the cure is to purchase a trail. Will trails cure all my XJ Issues? Including issues with the driver? I want to buy a trail.

:cheers:

I have already bought this trail from Aaron....but I could sell it to you for a slight mark-up...lets say 1 girl on pole and $500 cash?

JohnX said:
I have already bought this trail from Aaron....but I could sell it to you for a slight mark-up...lets say 1 girl on pole and $500 cash?

What if I just punch you in the nuttz and take your money? It would be the equivalent as a girl on a pole? Blue ballz n all. :)

djblade311 said:
What if I just punch you in the nuttz and take your money? It would be the equivalent as a girl on a pole? Blue ballz n all. :)
Its not blue balls if shes on MY pole :D

BTW If you punch me in the nuts, I will be forced to cry at you.

Back